CANCEL BELEAF / BOOMFIYA (Abuser!)

Dear growers,

Not sure where to post this.

Seriously shocking evidence has turned up where breeder Daniel from BELEAF (boomfiya) aka. fake-ass rasta can be heard physically abusing his then partner.

I think it’s important that as many growers as possible are informed about this because we don’t want a POS like that in our community making money of us, right?

https://twitter.com/Pigeons420/status/1757235295114682760

5 Likes

This is just making him famous. I wouldnt udder his name.

Edit. I should say i think this is purposely done to get his nam3 around the internet. His postings raged thru the net in 2 days.

2 Likes

And what a douchebag

5 Likes

With my 73 YO bad ears (20% hearing), I couldn’t make heads or tails of all that screaming.

Never did any business with that company.

Marty

6 Likes

Dang Marty. That ain’t much. I have 15% loss and some tinnitus.

5 Likes

Monkey I have total of 20% out of 100. Stone deaf.

Marty

5 Likes

That teneness is rough sometimes with the constant ringing in the ears I’ve had it for years I’ve got to use a little white noise machine at night so I don’t hear the ringing so loud

4 Likes

But hes seed is not bad ? He got good seeds ?

Yep it’s horrible. Many people who have it 24/7 have commited suicide. Lucky enough, I don’t have it constantly yet. A high pitched tone, like they put in videogames or movie after a grenade has exploded. It comes up, stays for about a minute usually, then goes away again. And this like 15 times a day or so I would say. This is when there is some noise or sounds around me.
When it’s completely silent, like in bed, I hear a continuous soft “zing”… When I was younger I played the drums, too often without protection. And too many rides on the motorbike without earplugs. Wind noise inside a closed helmet even, say above 60 mph or so, is a terrible enemy, because you think it’s alright, but turns out it’s very damaging.

7 Likes

@MrMonkey420 It does suck to hear the ringing all the time I worked most of my life in construction and concerts when I was young without much hearing protection dumb young kid :sob: and now I got to pay the consequences now I wish I would have wore Hearing protection :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Me too working under mobile homes hearing impact guns rattle running lag bolts ect. Gives u a ring in the ears also running the lag guns for so long and the constant ratcheting they do causes arthritis. I suffer from that super bad in both arms. Wakes me up thru the night most nights as my hands get sore and feels like they r gonna explode. Lol. We did a lot of stupid things as kids I wish I would have never done like jumping off garages ect to run from police. I pay for all that damage ow I did back then. Before it was like hell it didn’t even hurt. Noone said I’d be feeling that pain 30 years later. Lol.

5 Likes

what-what-did-you-say

2 Likes

I’ve had serious hearing loss since I was a kid, ear infections really bad and constant nose bleeds, almost died a couple of times from blood loss. We lived way out in the country on a section road, Dr. was 40 miles away in Joplin, we didn’t have a car. Had to wait till someone could come or call the Dr and wait till he could get there. Yes, they still actually did house calls back in the 50s. Gradually lost a profound amount over the years, and yep I have the tinninitis pretty bad, but have had it my whole life, so I guess I just mentally blocked it out, don’t notice it unless I think about it like now lol.

Marty

4 Likes