Canna Cribs in Maximum Yield

maximumyield_logo_321x92

Hey GNET @memberdirectory, check this out: Canna Cribs has an article in the July Issue of Maximum Yield! Canna Cribs is blowing up online and we are just wrapping production on Episode 3 this week. Here’s a link to the Maximum Yield article.

Canna Cribs in Maximum Yield

inews_july_2018_cover_500x650

Like what you see? Want more Maximum Yield? Hit up @maximumyield or @Hailey or Click here to join the Maximum Yield Group

Check out the Maximum Yield Category by Clicking Here

10 Likes

Wow! That is exciting news! Get ready for take off!

2 Likes

Yeah buddy!

2 Likes

very cool!

2 Likes

Right on! You guys are absolute rockstars. I’ll be honest, Cannacribs is what first really impressed me about Growers Network. I think you are head and shoulders above any other site that I’ve looked at. Thanks for the excellent content.

4 Likes

Thanks so much @mdrust! We work (and think…It hurts!) to bring you original content and deliver a forum rife with collaboration, partnership, latest news, creativity…all laden with thick and crunchy good vibes! I know we all here at GNET get a chance to brush our shoulders off a little bit when we get such positive comments like this! Thanks for being a part of our GNET community and our local community too!

Stay tuned for more schtuff! Episode three is a WRAP! And before we know it the crew is off to shoot Episode 4 at Los Sueños Farms…busy, busy.

4 Likes

You made my day :slight_smile:

I created Canna Cribs to provide educational entertainment for cannabis enthusiasts just like yourself. Glad you enjoyed our first couple episodes. We are excited to bring you episode three.

4 Likes

So. Damn. Proud.

3 Likes

We all are. Thanks for all your help to get us here! Let’s all keep on dreaming and doing!

3 Likes