Canna minds are great minds

3 Likes

Thanks bro!

2 Likes

Does sound appealing lol… Nice slogan dude :+1:

1 Like

Yes pretty much lower buds or anything I felt was undesirable… I have joints for days LoL

2 Likes

I actually dumped everything back out last night in my tray and let sit out another 24 hours because that thought popped in my head too lol… But everything is back in jars now… I grabbed a few more so I didn’t have to pack nugs in them

2 Likes

Your’s to keep. Your business, your slogan!
Man, that would be such a superb idea. Canna tourism :partying_face:

3 Likes

It’s a great idea but I’d definitely have to look into permits and licensing… But I have a friend who eventually wants to partner with me on it

3 Likes

Lol ha ha ha funny

2 Likes

I’m going to be adding terpinator into my routine next run… I was looking into it before but @MK3_Pharms convinced me 100% to get some… My smell is good not gteat… I’ve always learned for taste a nice fresh clean piece or a joint but even with a joint the paper has an affect too… Can’t use a resin filled piece for a ultimately great taste lol

1 Like

Next 2 projects I’m starting LoL… I’m going to keep her as a hands on learning tool for topping and supercropping… I’m going to master growing 1 plant at a time :metal::laughing::sunglasses::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

Nice gonna be a lot of work! Job security! Too bad your not here i could use some help doing my house lol.

2 Likes

Slammed right now bro always a good thing… But I just want to tend to my garden as my full-time job now lol

5 Likes

Lol funny you say that because i would rather not work either and just garden also. When im in the garden outside mainly its so serene and nobody bugs me. I love it so. I dont mind the work.

4 Likes

I used to love what I do with passion but since I was 18 years old making my first run to Humboldt I’ve had a love for weed… I’ve become a connoisseur and want to to make the switch but I can’t give up my bread and butter till I reach a certain point with growing… I’m already working on spots and business loans lol

1 Like

I grew when i had my first apartment but the plant got 3 feet tall. And i caught my roomate cutting fan leaves off and nuking then in the microwave and smoking them. He killed the plant. We got into a fight i beat his ass and were not friends anymore! He fucked with my weed man and i dont play that. My other friend had money and his mom let us grow there. I had 2 cutting closets and a bathroom with mylar wallpapered up. And that was 98’

3 Likes

Sup mang.? Are you gonna buy that light?

1 Like

Eventually I will be bro last thing in my list

1 Like

Nice any others you like? There is a lot of stuff out there.

2 Likes

I’m going nuts right now… I’m thinking a couple cob LEDs or quantum boards… If I go board it’s spiderfarmer Mars hydro or HLG I’m still looking into cob deeper