Canna minds are great minds

Thanks to all who have given me great advice so far! These are my 2 ladies in my 2x2x4 tent… 1200 watt full spectrum LED, 2 inline fans one for exhaust one for intake… General hydroponics for nutes

22 Likes

Looking good. She’s ready to put on some weight. What week are you in?

4 Likes

8 weeks tomorrow actually lol

4 Likes

I figure about another 5-6 on the one on left… Right one is taking a bit longer

4 Likes

13 Likes

How many weeks in flower

4 Likes

2 1/2 weeks

4 Likes

This is my second favorite part of the grow, they look very nice, enjoy!!!

5 Likes

Appreciate that! :facepunch::call_me_hand:… So what’s your 1st favorite?

4 Likes

Taste testing of course.

6 Likes

Nice!!! And that is why we all do what we do :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

Groomed her a little bit today!

1 Like

Thats gonna give you some fat buds. I smoked my first bowl of weed i have grown in 21 years 2 days ago and it was super dense. Not a lot of buds on the plant but amazing smoke it was just a small nugget to test. I smoked the last bong rip 25 mins ago as ive been chatting with you.

3 Likes

:call_me_hand::facepunch::sunglasses: nice! I grew in lake Arrowhead California for 3 years then got married etc lol. That was 10 years ago… But the world is changing … There will soon be a growers union just like there’s a Carpenters union in the US… Every state is different when it comes to law’s but seems like collectively they’re coming together

3 Likes

5 Likes

Hour after lights out yesterday

1 Like

Wait until you have to trim it muhahaha. Fun but also not fun task. Get a trim bin quick if you dont have one already. Lots of light and comfortabled chair.

2 Likes

Plus some good tunes! :metal::call_me_hand: I took off some top leaves the other day… Figure they’d make for a good tea or something like that… Everyone makes it seem like work but when you love what you do it’s not really work :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes