Canna minds are great minds

Damn forgot the music now you say that. I was missing it the other day when i trimmed mine up. Now im also gonna also recommend a small canvas apron(looked like i was running the weedwacker lol) And some beverages [adult] if you like also.

1 Like

A nice J and a Coors light please lol :rofl:

2 Likes

I dont drink anymore but yes. That plant on the left is going to make huge buds or should i say 1 big cola bud

Respect!:facepunch: I enjoy a nice cold beer especially after work and dinner… Exactly it’s like night and day between the 2 in the tent… The one on right is early pre flower

1 Like

2 Likes

2nd pic is a girl.

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s a Hermie now… But never been through it… Any thoughts?

1 Like

Maybe just thinking too much tho :sweat_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Crazy how lady on left grew so much faster… Lady on right was the runt LoL… Any advice, tips, Info please don’t hesitate as I’m still beginning… Not even close to most of the people I’ve met on GN… Thanks everyone :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Its probably the strain. I planted 3 seeds at the same time and plant is done and the others are right behind it like 2 weeks. The white rhino made huge buds. The granddaddy purple has a lot smaller buds. But i topped it in early flower. And that did affect the yield but i have 2 clones of it so it a living strain now.

Both are same strain… Chemdog #4… Planted same day same watering and nutes schedule same lighting and timing each day same environment same medium … I’m dumbfounded :rofl:… That’s tight!! Grandaddy purps is always a popular strain in my neck of the woods… Don’t see to much white rhino here tho… After what I’ve learned here with you guys I’m starting from scratch next run… Probably just same hardware but medium, nutes and all the things that help her reach max thc/CBD levels are going to now be implemented… Like you said in your other thread once I get into something I just can’t stop :call_me_hand::facepunch:

1 Like

Only thing I can think of is I got an auto flower mixed in my order… I’ve read chemdog is a 8-9 week flower stage… She’s going on 4 weeks… Looking at other on the right she still has at least 10 weeks or more to go still… I started out with 5 chemdog babies but only had room for 2 mature so I sold 2… 1 didn’t make it :disappointed:

1 Like

Weird? I planted 11 runtz seeds and i have 9 plants. Some were kind of stringy and some were short and bushy. The weird tall one shot up 6" and i thought for sure it was a male. But nope its a girl and its to gangly. I may top it and then flower it. I really want to do my dwc setup. And i have 4 more runtz clones that i kept when i topped them all and i was gonna set them up in my dwc and try it out. I have never done dwc and my brother hates it. But i like it and want to do soil and hydro at the same time in 2 different tents.

See the little weird plant at the back in the picture and there is a cutting in there also. That little plant when it was a sprout/seedling some water from the humidity dome dripped onto it and it got really badly burned. It looked as though it was melted. I dried it off and kept it. Now my brother said throw it out. I didnt and it had a weird mutation where on the top it turned into 2 tops and i did not top it at all.

2 Likes

I just need more space lol… I’ve researched and read and done all the home work I just need space bro… I’m paying 1900 a month in southern California right now for a 2 bed apartment with single car garage … I help friends that have bigger grows than mine but I’m beginning to think bigger and at a point I’ll be buying soon… Once that happens it on! Lol… But deep water cultivation is something I would also love to try!

Damn cali is so overpriced! I get 2306 squre foot 4 bedroom house on .33 acre for $1699.00 a month. I have 2 extra rooms i dont really use. I got set up in deep water for under $100 bucks. 5 buckets fittings hoses net pots and air pump, water pump with 4 stones and hydroton to fill up ner pots.

1 Like

California New York and Hawaii are the most expensive states to live in… I’m thinking about moving to Arizona they’re doing great things in the cannabis biz there as a state plus in my trade as a contractor it’s booming too… Not recreational yet so no riff Raff involved like cal… There I can get a nice space! :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Im a top tire salesman. And i make 119k a year! I used to mange 2 of my families stores but i got a better gig now and i dont have to be in charge of anything lol. And I’ve been doing it for over 16yrs! I was going to retire in 5 yrs early but things changed and my opportunity to buy into the store was taken away by my brother who sold out and left me high and dry. So the new owner kept me on and gave me a huge raise. Ive been with the company 47 days and have made 175k for the company already! Its going be a sweet year. And im getting more grow gear here in a month. Sorry not bragging just having a good month!

4 Likes

Sounds like after a tough turn of events you got a chance to do what you’re great at and make good money doing it. It’s nice to share the good things that happen! Congrats.

3 Likes

Not at all bro I’m super happy for you bro! I’m a field guy who handles the installation side of things company has a sales department as well… New company that started 8 years ago we’ve been doing pretty well so far

1 Like