Canna minds are great minds

There’s never problems bro! Only solutions :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Different phenotypes bro just because they have the same parents dont mean there twins see what I’m saying there siblings easiest way to understand same as ppl

2 Likes

That plant has a mutation I cant remember the name of it right off see how thick the stalk is its polyploidism look into it

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense bro!! :facepunch::call_me_hand:… Thanks!!.. She’s just taking so much longer it’s frustrating sometimes lol

2 Likes

Oh I know exactly what ya mean I got 3 red diesel 2 are almost identical ones a completely different pheno it’s all some sexy buds but 2 are stout and hard as rocks the other ones longer thinner completely different bud structure but still rock solid but if I didn’t open the barneys breeder pack I’d believe there 2 different strains but one took after one parent the others took after the other its dope to have some variety I find some times the effects are similar but I still notice differences from plant to plant

3 Likes

It’s crazy how even tho it’s same strain they’re so different… I have only the 2 chemdog #4 going but I’ve looked at probably 1000 pics online… I’ve always remembered chemdog as a heavy hitter who look almost white with no orange hairs but like I said as someone who’s now learning hands on I see everything I’ve read and googled and youtubed are right… Just cool seeing it happen and understanding why it happens

1 Like

Absolutely bro crazy how a plant can be so simple yet complex and bring so many people together from so many walks of life and forge these friendships and become like family all over this amazing plant

4 Likes

100% my friend… This plant has the power to heal the world but alot of people are ignorant I’m glad there’s places like GN that bring people together that are like minded… I’m just afraid corporate America will take over but it’s up to us to not let that happen… Imagine going to Target and picking up some weed :joy:… It’s booming here I read an article Joe Montana from the 49ers invested 12million into cannabis… Marlboro already has a line of prepacked joints Called Marlboro M… and it’s becoming a regularly traded stock in the market… Times are changing my friend!

3 Likes

I planted 11 seeds and out of the 9 that made it. They are all different. Thats why breeders and commercial grower grow so many plants and select the ones that are the best of the bunch. Closer node spacing more leaves, good odor if leaves rubbed?,ect. thing’s like that make the selection very hard to choose the best one for the best mother plants.

1 Like

I hope to one day be that guy :joy:… To have my own commercial grow is a dream and pick and choose and have award winners and entries to competitions etc.

3 Likes

I love how complex the plant is also. And i really respect the dr grinspoon strain. I love herloom vegetables. That strain is a pure herloom sativa that took over 30 yrs the coax out the phenotype and trace it back. Im waiting for some seeds from my friend from Amsterdam! Its a damn shame thia stick is extinct!

2 Likes

My wife and I want to grow some veggies indoor now… She’s been pretty hard to work with until lately lol… Now she wants her own indoor vegetables an lettuce

I’ve heard of grinspoon smart guy!!! One of the originators!! :love_you_gesture:

That’s cool AS fuck my buddy here is from the Netherlands his bro is coming to visit soon for the first time ever… I think he’s bringing some seeds with him… That’ll be cool if we both get get some non internet provided seeds :facepunch::call_me_hand:… I’m just loving the strains that are here now… breeding and the science has come such a long way!

2 Likes

Absolutely man for me with mothers il start a group of beans pull a few clones from each and sent the plants into flower whatever I like best I keep the corresponding clones as my mothers and send what I didnt decide to keep either in flower or give em away depending on my available space at the moment

2 Likes

I picked up some heirloom pibeurt I plan on trying out next year outdoor I’ve seen some crazy smelly purple phenos come from this stock was really the reason I picked it up that and it was insanely mold and mildew resistant cant wait to see how they do for me

2 Likes

Still going strong… I’ve always picked my strains on personal taste but now that I’ve researched her Geno I’ve learned she’s 9-10 week type of flower I’m starting to get why they’re taking so long now… Any thoughts, comments, or concerns are more then welcome!!! Thanks everyone!:facepunch::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Looking good man. It will stretch a little youll see very soon. I topped a plant right where your at now. I wish i just super cropped it. But oh well hindsight is 20/20. Is that plant in your living room?

1 Like

Thanks bro! Tents in my bedroom in my closet… I have a stealth tent I rigged up lol

I’ve been researching topping… I just don’t want to fuck it up LoL I feel like I just want to let these play out then start from scratch… Since I’ve been here I’ve learned so much

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t use a timmer for lights they wake up when I do at 6 am… and after my day at work I’ve slowly changed the lighting… I just started a true 12/12 schedule on Monday

Nice set up! Reminds me of back in highschool. I had my own apartment and i had a 1 plant closet grow. Hey you gotta do what you gotta do!

2 Likes