Canna minds are great minds

Dont top them super crop them. If you bend them the buds will turn and go up. I know a guy who grows out doors in a square. He has 4 railroad ties in a square and a plant in each corner. As the plants grow he gently ties them down and as it grows more he pulls it down and he has these screw eyelets screwed into the railroad tie at every 6 inches. the plant is not allowed to grow higher than 24" because he doesnt want anyone seeying it because he is in a no grow state.:sleepy:

1 Like

Still going strong in their cooped up space!! Lol

4 Likes

Brought her out for a photo shoot for a couple minutes :joy: that’s 3 hours after lights out

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks good but dont take them out of the dark. That can stress the plant make it hermaphrodite. But looking good.

1 Like

Thanks buddy!!.. I typically don’t disturbed them when they’re sleeping just getting a few pics lol… Wasn’t more than 2 min but that’s great advice!! Thank you

1 Like

Lights out in 10 min for them! Lol

3 Likes

Camera suck I know lol

1 Like

That things a tower man that can really fatten up. The sativas generally have the most yeild. Nicely done Scotty now BEAM ME UP SOME DANK!

4 Likes

Thanks brotha! I’m trying lol this will be my best yet out of the other 2 harvest I’ve had…but that’s before I met everyone here on GN :+1::facepunch:… I JUST DONT HAVE THE POWER CAPTAIN :rofl::rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

Broadcasting to the Nations https://g.co/kgs/LBGVkn

1 Like

I’m givven her all she got captn! She’s gonna blow up!

1 Like

She wouldn’t blow up if it were the millennium falcon :rofl::rofl::sunglasses:… The force is with you :rofl::rofl::rofl::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Im gonna rip this home grown right now.

5 Likes

Disneyland is 45 min drive from me they just opened up Galaxy’s edge star wars land … My kids are begging to go lol

2 Likes

Man wish i was smokin you out with this shit mannnnnnnn!

2 Likes

I’m down bro! :facepunch: This is what I have left… I’ve been trying to get genetics from my girl who knows the grower but her source just won’t do it :disappointed:

3 Likes

Not bad for 120$ an oz THC levels are tested around 25% not much CBD tho …Usually goes 50 for 4gs

2 Likes

Nice i can get Qp’s of the lastest strains from cali at about 600-750

1 Like