Cannabis Businesses Can Now Apply For 'Key Man and Buy -Sell' Policies

I am Ken Kaufman, founder of CannaLife Insurance Agency and CannaLife Financial Solutions. We started out with the mission of assisting cannabis users to get approved for life insurance with admitted use. It has grown now to include : cannabis business employee benefits and group health and/or group life insurance for cannabis businesses. We also can assist in cannabis funding for amounts from $25,000 - $$150,000 (possibly higher).

But the GREAT news I am so happy to share is that we have a contract with the a 100 year old 'A" excellent rated 420 friendly insurer that is willing to look on a case by case basis - **the use of LIFE INSURANCE IN BUSINESS PLANNING. Paid for with a personal check is what the home office requires (a positive!). Currently to my knowledge (32 years in this industry) they are the only life insurer that will underwrite a life insurance policy used to fund a written legal:

Buy-Sell Agreement or Key Man policy for cannabis business owners or partners.

If you’d like additional information please contact me. My information follows below. Thank you.

Ken Kaufman, LUTCF
CannaLife Insurance Agency
CannaLife Financial Solutions
Office: 623-977-3411
Cell: 602-430-5176
Fax: 480-247-4627
Email: Info@CannaLifeInsurance.com
Web: www.CannaLifeInsurance.com

2 Likes

We have a solution for the liability part(s) of cannabis’ issues…Interested in a chat?..Michaelbu@aol.com/312-675-8030

2 Likes