Cannabis CPA; happy to be part of GN

Hey everyone @growopowners @DispensaryOwners @ProcessorOwners @LabOwner @Investors @ServiceProviders @MedicalProfessionals

CPAMD, Ltd. is a full service tax and accounting firm with offices in Chicago, LA, San Fran Las Vegas and Bozeman, Montana. We are fully engaged in the area of Cannabis taxation, specifically navigating the arcane, outdated and punitive IRC 280E with strategic planning, tax preparation and litigation support. We also have extensive experience in Research and Development Tax Credits, and cost segregation. We currently work with dispensaries and grow facilities in Arizona, California, Illinois, Michigan, Montana, Maryland, and Nevada.

CPAMD offers payroll solutions for cannabis companies; we “white label” payroll, tax compliance, and HR Tools and Resources for cannabis companies.

It’s your legal right to avoid income taxes. Gregory v Helvering, 293 U.S. 454, 1935 “The legal right of the taxpayer to decrease the amount that would otherwise be their taxes, or altogether avoid them, by means as the law permits, cannot be doubted.” Let us help you keep more money in your company.

#vendor-corner:cpamd

Bryan McDonald, CPA 844-471-166 cpamd.com

6 Likes

Hi, I want to ask you,
How beneficial is to cannabis companies taxes when they donate to public schools?
How is this place in the Accounting books, and why they are giving donations!
Thank you for your prompt respond

4 Likes

Hi, I just saw your post and love what you do for the cannabis business community. FYI, I am Ken Kaufman, founder of CannaLife Insurance & Financial Solutions. We specialize in getting cannabis users approved for life insurance as well as much more. But the GREAT news I can share now is that we have a contract with the ONLY life insurer that will do a:

Buy-Sell or Key Man policy 

for cannabis business owners or partners. Being a CPA firm, I know you understand how monumental this is. If you have any client’s that would want additional information on these 2 business planning solutions please contact me. My information follows. If I have any clients that would benefit from your services I will of course refer them to you.

Regards,

Ken Kaufman, LUTCF
CannaLife Insurance Agency
CannaLife Financial Solutions
Office: 623-977-3411
Cell: 602-430-5176
Fax: 480-247-4627
Email: Info@CannaLifeInsurance.com
Web: www.CannaLifeInsurance.com

3 Likes

Sorry for the tardy response; I am just getting to know GN. Let’s work together!

2 Likes

Welcome Bryan. I also am a CPA in the cannabis industry and working to get familiar with GN.
Thank you,
Bruce

2 Likes

Hi, I just saw your post and love what you do for the cannabis business community. FYI, I am Ken Kaufman, founder of CannaLife Insurance & Financial Solutions. We specialize in getting cannabis users approved for life insurance as well as much more. But the GREAT news I can share now is that we have a contract with the ONLY life insurer that will do a:

Buy-Sell or Key Man policy 

for cannabis business owners or partners. Being a CPA firm, I know you understand how monumental this is. If you have any client’s that would want additional information on these 2 business planning solutions please contact me. My information follows. If I have any clients that would benefit from your services I will of course refer them to you.

Regards,

Ken Kaufman, LUTCF
CannaLife Insurance Agency
CannaLife Financial Solutions
Office: 623-977-3411
Cell: 602-430-5176
Fax: 480-247-4627
Email: Info@CannaLifeInsurance.com
Web: www.CannaLifeInsurance.com

2 Likes