Cannabis Ebooks - Ed Rosenthal - Bergman - High Times

here are links to some really good ebooks for free.

bergman

high times 1

high times 2

rosenthal

pot puzzle fun book

2 Likes

They dont seem to work @dirtyghettokush

Did you download and install that Telegram app?

1 Like

u dont have to

1 Like

did it work for u rbud?

1 Like

try typing
t. me/cannabiscultivation/68
into your browser and lmk if that worked or not.
no space after ‘t.’

1 Like

I haven’t downloaded the app as yet. I really didn’t want to put anymore apps on my phone.
But I always like to have more grow books.

1 Like

try it now. and the only reason i use telegram though is that its the only secure way left to communicate. Telegram and signal but teklegram is so much better. E2EE encryption even in video calls.

1 Like

theres also more grow books on there than just the ones i listed. just click on ‘ebooks’ when ur downloading one of those and it shoiuld show u the rest

1 Like
1 Like

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00844

1 Like
1 Like

I was looking through this one, and they listed ‘cannabis.net’ as a source. Just FYI that site is just, dirty. Obviously the owner is trying to capitalize off the name. They copy articles from places like leafly and make them worse then post them.

1 Like

But other than that good book, thanks for the post. You really gotta look at every cannabis ebook and look at the date it was published and be like, is this pre, or post, legalization?

1 Like

also here is Jack Herers emperor wears no clothes. OG 3xOG.

1 Like

You just fact check the crap outta me… I am going so fast, its ridiculous lol.

I couldn’t get the telegram links to work, so I started clicking other buttons and found those lol.

I love to learn. I will take a look from now on!

1 Like

When I click on the book link in telegram, it just opens another of the same page.

1 Like

haha! honestly though, everyone should be using telegram. ive done my research, its the only independently owned secure way to talk without google facebook or the nsa recording everything.

1 Like

Oh yeah… how much research? I am very curious!

My thoughts always are internet is internet. Someone can always find a way. Thats why I am very frugal with my grow pics still. Even in a legal environment.