Cannabis Firms/Attorneys

Hi everyone, my name is Hannah Kyle and I’m a second year law student at the University of Arizona. I’m reaching out to see if anyone has recommendations of cannabis firms or attorneys that would take an intern next summer. The location doesn’t matter. I have experience working on corporate issues for cannabis interests, and this summer I am working as a legal technology fellow to incorporate entrepreneurial methods into public interest work. I would like to work in a firm dedicated to cannabis law after I graduate and hope to get more experience next summer.

5 Likes

@ServiceProviders

3 Likes

The firm that I deal with in MI is Howard & Howard. They are awesome and work in cannabis.

3 Likes

Hi Nick,

My firm, located in central Washington, is always looking for qualified summer interns. JDSAlaw.com

Lindsey

3 Likes

Hi Hannah,

I recommend you check out @ChigbuLLP Christine and John are amazing and they are located in CA.

All the best,
~Kareenabis~

3 Likes

Nick I would be willing to have a look if the person is exceptional…we normally recruit at UC-Berkley, Wharton, Univ- Michigan-Ann Arbor, Northwestern which is a very top academic bracket.

Any tax advice in this e-mail should be considered in the context of the tax services we are providing to you. Preliminary tax advice should not be relied upon and may be insufficient for penalty protection.

2 Likes

To Hannah Kyle,

My firm is looking for an intern(s) next summer for our law firm which is very heavy into cannabis law globally.

The intern will help do research for the firm’s principal who writes books on cannabis law and other cannabis

business subjects, help with applications, and possible work as a TA for an anticipated course at Harvard Law

School.

Please contact me directly at rcarp@post.harvard.edu

Respectfully,

Robert Carp, Esq.

4 Likes

I used to live in Oakland County! I’ll check them out, thank you so much for the recommendation.

2 Likes

Lindsey, thank you so much. I’ll send an email to HR.

2 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation! I’ll check them out.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes