Cannabis friendly payroll!

Hey GN -

I have been seeing an alarming amount of inquiries and developments regarding your businesses being dropped by cannabis-hostile payroll firms.

I urge you to reach out to Wurk - www.enjoywurk.com - to ensure that you never have to deal with the pain of payroll again. Beyond our combined decades of regulated cannabis specific experience, our team has allied ourselves with the premier cannabis friendly financial institutions across the nation.

I look forward to assisting and providing to stability to your valuable businesses.

All the best,
Xavier

1 Like

@xjaillet

Hey Xavier, would you be interested in sharing more about your knowledge on our blog? I believe many of our members would stand to learn a lot about payroll form your company. You can message @Hunter directly if you are interested in our contributor series.

2 Likes

Thanks Nick - been meaning to get him a thought paper but haven’t had any free time. Hoping June quiets down a bit.

1 Like

If you want to overpay use wurk many more out there

Sounds fascinating but how does the retail shop get its armored car full of tens and twenties to you to fund payroll. Lack of basic banking services is the real stumbling block, not the complexity of payroll.
Will you be expanding to other bill pay services like utilities and taxes?

Hey Sharon,

Our protections around cannabis finances are bar none - and we’ve been working on some cool new offerings with lower pricing :slight_smile: happy to discuss with you further.

Getting dropped by a payroll processor is no fun. We ensure that never happens.

Cheers!
Xavier

Thanks for the feedback. We do indeed help with tax processing and have money movement partners that are experts with other financial services.

Basic banking is indeed the biggest challenge at this point - we do have a number of great financial partners that we are able to bring to the table for our clients.

Hi Sharon,

Witlon is an administrative services company with a focus on providing the back office fundamentals with a turnkey solution for the legal cannabis industry through payroll administration, banking solutions, employee benefit management, and compliance assessment. We have relationships with financial institutions to help with banking issues. Our specialty is payroll administration and have a proven successful model. Please visit www.witloninc.com for more information.

1 Like

I’ve been hearing a lot about Wurk lately, and I’m super excited to become a partner with them!

2 Likes