Cannabis Government links you may need

Continuing the discussion from New Control products from General Hydroponics:

I just wanted a fresh thread

@raymond @mwmzx6 @fdousty, willl you please add to this new thread the useful Canada guide lines. The fertilizer regulations and the food heavy metal standard which are contritictory :scream:, would be helpful.

@Farmer_Dan, @tom4, you might want to just monitor this thread.

@MK3_Pharms, do you remember anything from the Canadian members that we should add links to other threads?

@Hunter, @Growernick how do you actually cross link posts? And may we have the growers library back?

If you can figure out how to accomplish 100% organic comercal cannabis grow, that can meet the heavy metal standard, please post. I can figure out a way. In exchange I will find the news story why organic sourced fertilizers are so highly regulated in Canada. :grimacing: itā€™s a good story with newspaper evidance to support the speculation. :upside_down_face:

From those pesky voices in my head
Ethan

1 Like

So the HM content from my understanding, in organic growing. The numbers arent supportive of ā€œfully organicā€ I can barely keep up with California regs. Let alone Canadas. I would venture to think Ca and CA would be very similar.
Im not qualified to speak on Canadas laws.
California well thats a whole mess. Some great products cant be used here. While they allow inferior stuff to be acceptable.
I would like to see this thread play out. To full potential. I feel a lot if not ALL growers will learn atleast one thing new. I love to be wrong and learn a better or right way.
Most here know I didnt learn how to grow these plants through a University education. I learned by passed down info. Somethings i learned there was never a reason way. Just a Do it this way type of education. Mind you this was based on NorCal outdoor grows. Im now growing indoors and there is a different skillset required. So im always reading, learn, researching, trying and failing. All and All i consider myself A very capable grower. Just dont have all the info. @ethan you have already taught me more then i could have expected. Thank you for everything youve shown me, Aswell as the rest of GN. Even if they dont respond i know they are reading.

1 Like

Tom,

Canada make California look like a walk in the park. :upside_down_face:

From the voices in my head

Ethan Kayes

1 Like

thats what i figure.

2 Likes

You donā€™t even know the half of it next time we talk. Eā€‹:blush::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Registered pesticides that are approved for use on marijuana in Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/licensed-producers/policies-directives-guidance-information-bulletins/testing-cannabis-medical-purposes-unauthorized-pest-control-products.html

2 Likes