Cannabis Packaging Regulations? Who has insight?

Hey GNET,

I am working with some folks looking for incite to the regulations and legalities of transporting and packaging Cannabis. Is there anyone out there I can refer them too?

@CannaBull420

2 Likes

That’s a tough one, since every state is different. Which state are you asking about?

3 Likes

All of them! They distribute nationwide.

1 Like

I have no idea who would know all the packaging regulations in this industry in every state. Sounds like a great niche for someone with time to learn. :grinning:

2 Likes

Not sure if your people are also working in Canada, but I found this article on Canadian packaging.

1 Like

I forwarded it to them. Thank you Amy!

Hi Cannabull420,

We are working within the industry now as it pertains to packaging sourcing, logistics and automation, as well as compliance standards (both State/Canadian laws, or food/cosmetic contact related laws/guidelines). Let me know if we can be of assistance.

4 Likes

No problem. Good luck to them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We can help with just about any kind of tax or regulatory compliance issue in California.

See [(https://www.cdfa.ca.gov/dms/programs/qc/labelingreq.pdf)]
and
[https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CEH/DFDCS/MCSB/CDPH%20Document%20Library/PPLicensingInfoSessions.pdf]

for starters.

3 Likes

Thank you I will pass this on!

1 Like

Hi

We are working in Canada and some people in our team are French, so we could deal with this.
And our company is specialized in Cannabis Packaging : Today’s cannabis consumers have TONS of choices. It’s overwhelming! So it is very important to win at the shelf with the appropriate package !

Thanks !

1 Like

Yes…did u get my email?

1 Like

Yes I did. I will respond now. If you want to send any details I can get my guys on too!

1 Like

Once again, our experience and expertise is limited to California [trust me when I say that there is enough to know that one state is plenty. Even if unlike most people, I am licensed as a CPA in CA, FL, IL, NY and TX [interestingly if you add PA, OH,GA and MI you cover 165 million people or HALF of the US population in 9 states] we could probably dig in on the states we don’t have but, that “pay for work for a client”.

3 Likes

no I did not get it , sorry. Could you MP please ?

2 Likes