Cannabis Paste, stronger than FECO

Has anyone ever tried to make THC or CBD Paste, has anyone heard of it, I would love to go up against RSO to see which is stronger, I think it’s the paste that wins?
With paste you extract everything and you leave it all there, it’s stable and potent, I would use a low, wide mouthed jam jar and I would have an oil bath ready at 180/190 degrees. I grind as fine as I can get decarbed buds that are dry, dry, dry, I would take an ounce, add 2 tablespoons 96% ABV, 2 tablespoons MCT, 2 tablespoons Glycerin, mix with 2 tablespoons Sunflower Lecithin and cook, covered for 10 hours, cool down, `be careful chasing the small, beads down your tongue with a cold drink.
This is said to be 1600 times stronger than FECO.
Am I the only one who makes this, the internet is very vague and most don’t believe me?
Sincerely

8 Likes

Ive heard of it, its that broad spectrum that takes the paste by extracting everything could help with the Entourage effect. Potent paste like marmite!

7 Likes

I think 1600 stronger is a little on the high side, feco seems to usually be 50-70% cannabinoids from what I can find. Maybe the paste is alot more pure in percentage cannabinoids.

Grain alcohol is also a really popular substitute for naphtha in rso. It looks like the recipe is also fairly similar minus the lecithin in MCT

“The most common solvent used to produce RSO is grain alcohol, but some other solvents like ethanol or butane are sometimes used. Flower (bud) material is placed in a large container and alcohol is added. The entire mixture is stirred and crushed into the alcohol.”

What is RSO | Rick Simpson Oil | Arbors Wellness.

8 Likes

a little better how to make would help a lot :slight_smile:

always like to try new things with The Weed

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

BHO is the way to go if you want to strip the plant. It’s the loudest.

4 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t get to this, but paste is the only non- extract concentrate, I can take your flowers and make better, stronger concentrate than you can because I throw nothing out, if you ever heard of people putting cannabis in capsules, well than what I am doing is ok.
If I take a pound of your bud, I will get about 3 jars about 7/8 grams each of RSO, but if I take that same pound I can get 32 jars of paste.

Let me explain, if I take an ounce of decarbed bud, grind and sift to fine, add to squat wide mouthed jar, add 2 tablespoons of 96% ABV, 2 tablespoons of MCT or coconut oil, 2 tablespoon glycerin and stir till wet, if not wet add a bit more of each, close with lid, oil bathe at 180/190 degrees for 10 hours, let cool, stir, you should have a paste, chase a pea sized ball with cold water, be careful it’s potent.

I also make a paste without decarbing first because that process happens with citric acid and ABV(fast), or vinegar (slower) or water(slowest) the decarb happens with citric acid degassing things, you end up with a black paste, in 48 hours, another only, true non-extract concentrate, RSO is actually damaged and stripped of too much, the process is costly and dangerous, paste is safest way around leaving you with a far superior product and 1/10 the cost.

Sorry again for not finishing this.

3 Likes

Yes, but nothing is extracted, I am just obliterating mass, making everything the same size, even the oil droplet is tiny like the entire plant, wax, tiny, fibre, tiny, you end up with a paste with very little particles, I do, you don’t have to grind and sift like I do, I have been practicing with adding other things, than making little balls that harden like tablets, like the asians that roll little balls with the flattening board.

3 Likes

Thats what they do in china, you can buy RSO Resin Oil on Aliexpress with similar extraction methods. I used to vape it alot during lockdown the Lemon and blueberry 6500mg Broad spectrum.

1 Like