Cannabis seed questions

hey everyone, first post here. iz abuot autoflower seeds i dunno if its in the right place but here goes. Recently i read this Cannabis Seeds for Sale

I’m a complete newbie with growing, this is the 2nd time ever. bbut I’m looking for opinions on the best auto seeds for begginrers. on that website it says auto diesel, lowryder n auto ak47 is the best autoflowers for new growers but whats everyone’s opinion?

i need something quick and good for someone like me, i also have a small growing space. are these strains good autos or not for starters?

if you know a better one please let me know, I’m keen as to start asap. also if you can mention the prices that would be great.cheaper the better

5 Likes

Welcome to GN @hermzthewise! Sorry I don’t click links from new members so I can’t go to the site, but depending on what country you live in I’d recommend taking a look at the following breeders and find something you like:

Mephisto, Twenty20 Mendocino, Night Owl, Gnome, Atlas Seeds

There’s a lot of others that have good autos, but those are some of the best auto breeders for beginners IMO. I’ve only run Meph and Twenty20, the second having the most selection of beginner friendly autos (again IMO :wink:).

Edit: I could see the URL from the link and weedseedsUSA I’d stay away from. There’s too many legit seedbanks and breeder’s selling direct now to potentially get scammed over white label seeds.

8 Likes

Possibly try @repins12 won’t let me tag auto for some reason but can try chitownseeds.com.also. @PreyBird1 does seed making but I believe most of his if not all are regs. U will get good stuff with autos but lots better with photo type over the autos. Hope u find what ur looking for

5 Likes

I have a kot of fems actually. I have 18 strains in regs and 12 in femanised seeds. I make both when i make my strains. I just dont make autos. I have made 3 auto strains. but nobody will ever get them. I havent tested them and i dont release un tested seeds.

6 Likes