Cannabis storgae bags

I recently ordered cannabis storage bags from The Custom Mylar Bags website, and I am impressed with their quality. The bags are durable and maintain the freshness of the cannabis very well. Additionally, the prices are quite reasonable, making them a great option for anyone looking to store cannabis effectively. Has anyone else tried these or have recommendations for other good storage solutions?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I have always used the grove bags. It is good to see there are other alternatives though. I used the mason jars before. Still do every now and then. I use a little canning jar sealer with them. it keeps them as fresh as the bags :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! It’s great to hear about your experience with Grove Bags and Mason jars. I’ve tried both, but I found that The Custom Mylar Bags work even better for me.

3 Likes

Nice just picked up like 10 half pound bags and 20 oz bags from grove bags to give it my firat swing with them. I think i am going to jave ne a yard sale this weekend and off all the equipment i dont use that sits here for someone in the park to be able to get a grow going for themselves and take that money and have an ac unit installed on my house and dump these porrtable and window ac. Man the rh in the whole house is ridicolous high running these. Shouldnt these things both cool and circulaye air to off the moisture in the house that they brung. Man woke up hour ago to my flower room at 80%rh. Wtf.

4 Likes

on the fence about bags BUT have many., many mason jars – no place to store them !! Bags might be my answer

1 Like

I’ve been using Grove Bags for years.

In Grove Bags, then in wine refrigerator at 59 degrees

EDIT: It should be clarified that the plants/bud get dried in a controlled environment for 10-14 days BEFORE being placed in the bags.

2 Likes

@Mark0427 I have a portable A/C unit too. I never noticed it adding humidity. If I want to use mine as a dehumidifier. I have to run that along and not the A/C Also. You can sell that filter you were going to send to me if you like. With my new room set up. I can use the one in the tent I dry in for the seed project if it ever happens. thanks for the offer though :grin:
I found for me. I can use the Mason jars also now. I had to get one of these sealers for the lids. other wise. The humidity would rise and fall close to what it was out side the jar. These work great. The one I have is unavailable right now. But it pretty much like this one. I like the bags since I can store them flat.
@HawkMan
https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Jar-Vacuum-Sealer-Mason/dp/B0BZJ29Z6R/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2DYKNCUZQYMAM&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.LUYCpIJykh5x-yie_Lq3WRE-GnqI4EIOp0nphldXjJv0-Zd95RndBtKo26lqO7eqYEd5I2LonhDh0XsZ_lus6lPK0PYtzmy_EfYpznhcQTRetyWWVSXkd9PqpHPnVUXoy8OYZqKITpTc0mq0V5PRJx564tPUc79SyqzIcVrCoU0IWl5w2o0XF9bJziGqEeowwi4Y4NRLbj4REEbOSaezmZsBu0ozkA3ZiJFEvuESO8Y.WA24SgSNNOjL6-t_sFisHzaAJmydJY6SbHumrWbD3wQ&dib_tag=se&keywords=Electric+Vacuum+Sealer+For+Vacuum+Seal+Containers&qid=1716397387&sprefix=electric+vacuum+sealer+for+vacuum+seal+containers%2Caps%2C220&sr=8-8

2 Likes

I can send it to u nomissues just let me know when ur gonna need it if i dont send it before hand. I just gotta find some bubblewrap and a box for it to fit in and we go from there.

1 Like