Cannabis Tourism

Good morning @Hobbyist friends I wrote a blog article a while back about cannabis tourism a while back.

What’s your dream cannabis vacation like?

11 Likes

Imagine staying at a resort and having the option of choosing between these four packages:

A) All you can smoke
1) Sativa
2) Indica
3) Hyrbid
4) Mix two

Each option come with it’s own colored coordinated lighter representing which package you’ve chosen when getting your pre-roll from the on-site budtender.

8 Likes

I would like to visit England to visit GW Pharmaceuticals grow facilities to see their operations and setup!

5 Likes

A good cannabis vacation for me includes having plenty of choices of strains and options for consumption, has to have great food, probably somewhere tropical, and also a “hands on” tour of an indoor and outdoor cultivator.

But then again we’re talking about a DREAM cannabis vacation. I would love to do a cannabis tour of the world and travel to places where it grows naturally. It would be amazing to be able to experience it as nature intended each strain’s natural environment.

9 Likes

I’m driving This fall from Miami Fl to British Colombia. Stopping in as many weed stores as I can find on the way there

6 Likes

I would love to be in a middle of a forest, smoking the best & purest quality of the Cannabis buds, which could make me feel relax, happy, and healthy, the best & purest quality of Cannabis buds that could teach me how I could love and understand the female plants & the nature’s beauty with some of sweet people, and definitely have the most important thing which is the vegan barbecue.

A forest that I could trim some of healthy & pure quality of Cannabis buds from it, which could make me to I be able to understand the Cannabis cultivation science logically, before the leaving time from that beautiful place. But, if there is an opportunity to I stay in that beautiful place forever that will be as a real gift for me then. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Hi @nick and friends.

We are setting up a community project in Ecuador where you can “woofing” with an indigenous family, learn the culture and traditions, work in a 100% organic grow farm and, of course, enjoy a top quality smoke at sunset. Hopefully by end of the year all the facilities will be ready for it.

All are invited!

(BTW, we need funding)

5 Likes

This sounds awesome…wish I had money! What kind of investment are you looking for?

1 Like

Hi @nick , thanks for your question.

As the cannabis is a new industry here, it is necessary before everything, to educate people about cannabis history and how it became illegal. The educational project will be 9 months, starting July 1st. We need about USD 45,000 for this 9 month-education program.
I have a 3 page concept note, will be nice if you can read it and share with some people who may be interested.

The whole program is a 10-year project in circular economy with Cannabis as a main resource. All the profits will be reinvested in the community: water, resilience, housing, basic health, scholarships…

If you don’t have money, sharing is also caring. Thanks again.

5 Likes

And eventually we will need lights, substrate, fertilizers, lights… all the things that Growers House has in overstock will be welcome!!!
:wink:

Greetings!

4 Likes

Your examples were not what I was thinking about. The thought hadn’t even crossed my mind. But I guess its all food for thought and a little education while on vaca wouldn’t hurt anyone. Now I’m thinking about Ohio.

1 Like

Great article Chris. There is also a new Cannabis museum launching in a couple months. Been folllowing the dude on social media with his collection. Will post when i know more.

Cannabis holiday:

If cannabis enthusiasts ever want an organised cannabis outdoor safari in South Africa. You are always welcome to shout. I have assisted a few international tourists and brands enjoy their trips to sunny South Africa. StrainHunters, BBC, Joseph Pietri, Howard Marks, Dana Beal and more enjoy their cannabis adventures.

If you enjoy animals, outdoors and rural life you would be in for a treat. Upmarket accomodation available or even camping and woofing.

I live just outside a small village in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. Its a shorty drive to Lesotho and even eSwatini ( Swaziland ). Great surfing, super outdoor and indoor grows. See you soon.

5 Likes

I had a wonderful cannabis tourism experience at Coral Cove in Jamaica. My wife and I visited off season for her birthday and we pretty much had the entire resort to ourselves. They were really helpful in making additional arrangements such as Oceanside infused dinner for her birthday, touring local grows and their onsite cultivation, care package on arrival…we had a blast!

3 Likes

It would be cool to know about the industrial hemp fields. I never seriously thought about how large-scale marijuana is mined. I read everything you wrote and it’s really very cool. You are good at it, continue on. I would like to know if you can write something about medical cannabis. I recently quit smoking completely and according to minnesotamedicalsolutions.com I switched to medical cannabis. I am completely satisfied with its effect, as it helps me cope with depression and anxiety, but I also wanted to learn more about this topic. Perhaps you know something. It is very interesting to know exactly how cannabis tablets are made. Thank you in advance!