CannaCon Expo in Seattle - February 2018

Me toooooo! So glad we met. Thanks @RayWearCC! Good people are always a good find!

2 Likes

It was awesome to meet you! I want to share a little story with everyone here, I just stepped into the booth to say hi to Dawne and another attendee of the conference stepped in for a minute to say she looked at all the competitions products similar to Proteus420 and that yours was hands down the best one! Hey, shameless plug (on my part) but it really happened, so keep on rockin’ it! :grinning:

4 Likes

If you didn’t get a chance to meet @ErikElder , this guy is high energy and has some cool nutrient products! Was awesome hanging out and BS’ing Erik, very nice to meet you guys! I’m not 100% on that nightclub but it was an experience nonetheless haha!

2 Likes

@Apeks_Supercritical

We photobombed your crew!

3 Likes

More trimming action from @GreenBroz ! Good to see you guys!

3 Likes

Hello Tom’s Tumble Trimmer! @TomsT It was fantastic to meet the both of you!

And the Tumble Trimmers!

2 Likes

Great meeting you in person too after posting back and forth in the network :slight_smile: You da man!!

2 Likes

Shout out to @cirrusledgrowlights ! Great to meet you guys and see the lights in action! Our tester on AFN loves his Titan!

Awesome chatting with some of the guys from @grodan @Grodan.Doug !

Nice to meet @CaliforniaLightworks as well, thank you for the demonstration of your lights!

3 Likes

Ran into the always lovely @Joella_HGS ! I told you I would bring you growers and I brought you growers haha! I had to laugh at all the people that were lugging around literally pounds of silica sand in their totes! I think everyone got bigger biceps after that show! :grinning:

@CIS-Erik Brother! I saw the CIS booth but again, you weren’t there. I did, however, meet who I thought was your younger sister. Turns out? It was your mother! I didn’t know it was a family business! And ohhhhh man, did I ever spend a few minutes sitting there while she told me EMBARRASSING stories about you! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m just kidding about the embarrassing stories, but I’m not kidding when she handed me her card and said I could call if I ever wanted to hear some dirt on you hahaha! :grinning: You better be at the next conference or there might be baby pictures surfacing!

4 Likes

Thank you Jordan! It was great to see you and exhibit at CannaCon. Thank you for your support and for bringing a fun tribe of growers. Can’t wait to see their results with our amazing product - Harvest Gold Silica…baby :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely!

Hey check out @Growernick’s journal, he’s doing a great job with the performance testing!

3 Likes

Wow - i look so darn tiny in the land of all you giants! @Jordan it was an amazing show and I was so honored by the woman who came in, additional end to that story is she talked to her boss and they are currently demo’ing their 15 dispensary’s and distribution center to move over by June 1!

Much love to you and the Growers Network!!!

Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
www.proteus420.com

3 Likes

Brilliant photo!

3 Likes

HAHAHA…I know that beanie!

3 Likes

Hi Jordan, great to see you too. Thanks for coming by the GreenBroz booth!! NIce pic of me you snuck!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey gal. I’ve just joined gn and ur the first to pop up. Had to say hi. Flying to pdx today. Planning party and working the venue. All good

Good to c u here!

3 Likes

April,

I look forward to seeing you there as always,

Larry

4 Likes

Hi Transpring will be attending the Show, hope to see you then.

5 Likes

I will be at the show as a guest of @tom4 of http://www.ksg-corp.com

I think lots of Canadian will be at this show. Some people from the Netherlands.

From the voices in my head
Ethan

1 Like

Ethan and I at the CannaCon Seattle Conventions. The show is getting smaller, but with more quality attendees. A good time was had by one and all.

Larry Harb
420 Friendly Insurance