CannaCon Expo in Seattle - February 2018

Who is going to be at CannaCon in Seattle?

9 Likes

I believe @GreenBroz , @RayWearCC , @cirrusledgrowlights , and @Dianna.Donnelly (Boveda) will all be there as well as many more. We are considering attending, but have not yet committed.

12 Likes

Amped for CannaCon - love Seattle!

7 Likes

@Conor moving this over to the #business-and-marketing:tradeshows category!

6 Likes

Bio Nova will be there with the new 100% Veganic Line.
This is a great show.

8 Likes

The Autoflower Network will be attending (no booth) with several of our staff (you’ll likely see us and we’ll likely talk to you!)

10 Likes

We will be attending as well. Looking forward to a great new year and making great connections

8 Likes

We are not going. I’ve heard disappointing reviews over the last few years so we decided to skip this one.

6 Likes

Is there anything in particular you’ve heard? I’d love to hear some constructive feedback, it’s a common question I hear of “what show is worth the investment?”

6 Likes

The kicker is that qualified business decision-makers will go to events, and for a business like ours, if we close one deal with a lead from an Expo, we pay for 3 years of expo fees, shipping, time, etc. It’s so very much worth the investment, if you can close deals with buyers.

That said, every single show is a roller coaster of anxiety, fun, and frustration (usually with Freeman) - so I completely understand businesses’ reluctance to participating.

Double-edge sword at its’ finest!

See you at the expos!

7 Likes

There’s so many of them these days.
A show means a few sales people off the road for a week (the show is during the weekend, there’s a few days of traveling and some rest to catch up to after a show). So it is not only the investment in money but also in time.
We’ve had a year with 20 North American trade shows which was too much, and decided to only do the ones that are really worth it.
We have our sales team walk a lot of shows these days: very economical, they meet many customers and costs are only a fraction of having a booth.

9 Likes

A few of our team members will be heading down with a booth! Please stop in and introduce yourselves! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I will be attending the show on behalf of Antelco Corporation and look forward to meeting anybody there.

8 Likes

So we have not attend this event before, would appreciate some feedback on the event. It appears that there is no shortage of events to attend, but want to make sure that we get an ROI on attending. All input is appreciated.

7 Likes

AgriAir-signature

We will proudly be at booth 833! Come check us out to learn more about Agriair’s state-of-the-art air purification systems utilize photo hydro ionization (PHI) technology to eliminate bacteria and mold, destroy odors, neutralize pollen, and sanitize the air and surrounding surfaces in indoor grow facilities.

6 Likes

540967_343397185735234_1331406202_n

Will be Here - Stop by and say hello to our team members! We will be educating on “best business practices” for Dispensary/Cultivation and Manufacturing in the METRC reporting States. We will be explaining how your POS should be able to expand with your business and how PROTEUS 420 is more than just a POS! :slight_smile:

Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
www.proteus420.com

8 Likes

@Proteus420 I’d like as much detail as you can provide on this system, please. ccorrigan@extraktlab.com

6 Likes

I will send you an email Connor! Hope to see you at the expo as well!

Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
www.proteus420.com

5 Likes

Hey this is coming up! I’ll be there for all three days with two of my good friends and colleagues from the Autoflower Network as well! I’m already planning on meeting up with a few of you so if anyone would like to say hello, let’s try to get together!

5 Likes

We are! Booth 507.

6 Likes