Cannatrol just makes sense

Love the simplicity and system vaportrol put together , originally designed for cheese curing but works like a charm and does the SoCal cold cure like a champ. This cold cure box will be at the top of my wish list for next crop. No smell no labor to burp just as simple as it gets,best of all max Terp retention and no headache!!

3 Likes

Well that’ll fit nicely in my setup, thank you good sir

2 Likes

Np happy to share finds :wink:

Not a bad price considering either.wont take much as far as water retention to pay for itself

2 Likes

@todd.mccormick how do you like yours?also is a 14-20 day dry possible?

1 Like

I truly wonder if it can hold 50 lbs of wet… my 12 x 6 drying room can’t hold that much… maybe 6-8 lbs wet

2 Likes

They make custom chambers but no I think the small ones only dry 4 lb at a time but I believe they are stackable

3 Likes

Looks really nice…but $1500 bucks is too rich for my blood…or should I say my 6 plant grows. Might as well just go spend a fortune at the dispensary lol.

Definitely not for everyone, but once your harvest takes so much time to keep dialed in that the next crop suffers it’s a obvious choice that will alleviate a ton of cropping anxiety. Nice to fill set dry parameters and walk away with confidence.

2 Likes