CBD Flower from 10% to 23% CBD

I have quite the selection of CBD rich flowers from multiple different strains. Some from OregonCBD genetics and a few more Colorado genetics that surprisingly performed better then we thought. I have thousands of pounds of QUALITY flower not spinach Biomass in a super sack. We’ve taken care of our product to ensure the buyers receive a product worthy to sell to the consumers. If you need flower you know who to message or email, I promise its worth just asking at least.

Cannabisjay96@gmail.com
Thank you have a great day,
Jonathan Thiesse

1 Like

Can you read my new post about looking for CBD flower. DM if interested in offer

I would be down, but we’re trying to move some weight along with our flowers have small traces of THC. They’re compliant with hemp regulations, it’s just rare in our industry to have genetics that can consistently shut of the THC gene. :frowning:

I have clients who can’t have any amount in their system. Due to jobs.
I have access to this type. Its just way over priced.
And pounds of CBD flower are selling here around $350

2 Likes

I have been writing heavily about CBD on my blog. It has been more than 2 years now, and I and my family immensely thankful for finding CBD. In my quest to spread awareness about CBD, I have written a review here which should be of some help to people: vape shop Melbourne

I grow several different strands for cbd, but we have been throwing more genetics in for cbg. The testing we have done with people and cbg enriched edibles has been awesome. We do not have many people that feel they receive any effects from cbd products, but all of them have enjoyed cbg products. Do you have any knowledge and experience with cbg?

1 Like

I know that it has been already like half a year since you posted this, but do you still have any of those flowers? I would really be interested, as i like to try different new things and let’s call them some ‘‘tricks’’ with the flowers and buds. I do not just smoke them, i also made my own cbd extract at home not so long ago, and it was pretty awesome to be honest. The idea is that i actually need weed, i suffer from PTSD(Post-traumatic stress disorder) and nausea. As usual i get my stuff at The Different Types of Pipes for Smoking Weed | Urban Aroma. However sometimes i want to try something new.

Just started trimming some of our outdoor today! I will have some awesome looking indoor hydro hemp ready around thanksgiving. I just took those pictures of my outdoor flower. What do you think?

2 Likes

I forgot to answer your question. Yes, I still have the genetics. I have 3 cbg hemp genetics now tho. Jack Frost, White cbg, and I think Gelato. I forgot, thats the newest one. I do outdoor for fun to play with, But Im mainly an indoor guy. So I keep moms and cut clones constantly year round. I have “ZERO” bugs!!! The best part of my indoor!!! Hahahaha
I am sure the ones that started this thread would have stuff too. Don’t see why not.

Has anyone already ordered from these guys (I’m talking about the author of the topic)? Can you share your feedback? I’ve never used CBD before, so I want to find a really good service. Until now, I have only used kratom from https://kratomgallery.com/ and thought that there is almost no difference between kratom and CBD, but my friend said that this is not the case and now I want to check it, it really interested me. I will also be glad if you share the stores that you yourself use. By the way, in what form do you use CBD? As far as I know, there are many different states in which CBD can be consumed. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate your help!

From who? Or what company?