Cbd oil for secondary progressive ms

Cbd for secondary progressive ms any suggestions

4 Likes

CBD Blue Shark might be good for it.

2 Likes

today i am trying something called blaze. it looks like a cigg but its cbd / thc. my ms is remittent. i really like white widow. there is also a cbd white widow i am waiting on the report for

4 Likes

i have talked to some pretty great people on here that have experience dealing with ms. they will be a great help to u. @aussiecrawl @Enlightened420 @Hydro @Slym3r and of course i cant remember the rest right now

6 Likes

I didn’t realise you all had ms too. I have RRMS. Relapsing remitting. I’ve relearned how to walk and talk twice. Always been a lover of cannabis and believe that because I’ve always smoked daily, it’s probably helped me more than I know. I generally just look for thc content and yield when choosing strains but I just had some Peyote arrive so they will be tried soon. I loveWhite Widow Autos too.
And a big welcome to the community :blush::sunflower:

3 Likes

Just to be clear, I don’t have MS,
my friends wife does, we have discussed MS, including treatments, his wife had an experimental treatment, it was very expensive $10 - 12K!

3 Likes

Hi @Enlightened420 - so you have an understanding of it. That’s expensive treatment. I’m on Gilenya atm and went to pick up my script but Pharmac hadn’t sent the funding approval. So I was like “I’ll pay myself this month if it’s a hassle” - $4500!!! I quickly changed my mind :joy:

3 Likes

i am sorry if it looked like i said you had ms. i just know you always help out people that are struggling and ms is a struggle for sure.

2 Likes

Aussie I started at rrms in 2010 but it evolved into secondary progressive by may 2015. However I felt bad for anyone wh has t pay for their medications. The number I a on currently could pay fr an accessible mansion with ceaigstaff and a butler…
The difference for me is I only smoked some weed with a fellow student he rode it so I smoked it with him. Cbd oil is what friend of mine is using for her knees.
I am very thankful for all of the ideas were start listening window has the most votes so I will order that.
Thanks again but now that is back into my apartent. I worry about having a bad reaction alone.

3 Likes

I believe my friends wife had some form of treatment derived from stem cell research, cutting edge stuff, but as I said very exy.
$4500 ouch @aussiecrawl, don’t blame you for backing away slowly, hope you didn’t make eye contact :laughing:

@pptrsha1, all good my friend,
I just wanted to ensure there were no misconceptions :v:

3 Likes

Good morning enlighten,
I sadly just buying the etable a because my friend who bought the cbc oils is finding they work better for her pain for me they help me relax enough to get some sleep.

3 Likes

Hope you get some relief my friend
@oliverfasttalk :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread here, I have been suffering from it too, and I am looking for some working things. I guess CBD is pretty promising, I will give it a try… I have been using some meds from Canadian pharmacy recently, and I guess they are really good too. Have a look there, you might find something that will work well, good luck, hope you will get better soon!

2 Likes

It’s important to keep in mind that CBD is not a cure-all, but it may be able to help manage some of your symptoms.