Cereal Milk strain

Hi!
Has anybody tried this strain before? It’s apparently - the “Y” x Snowman. It’s a cookies strain…
I’ve had a try with it outdoor, looked very beautiful but the results were poor due to the extremely hot summer. Lets try in the dollhouse and give it a crack.

6 Likes

Do you have a supply? If so I will take a crack at them.

3 Likes

The santa is a random draw. It’s run through a program that picks random names. So our chances of getting picked is slim.

3 Likes

But if you ever want to swap I’ll send ya something from my safe

3 Likes

Coming soon…drum rolling for 2020​:champagne::champagne::champagne:

3 Likes

Champaign was one of the first strains i hunted for, took me a few yrs to find her i met a guy at a rave in 97 he wanted to get a white russian clone off me but i couldn’t find a pen and had no cell back in the day so i tried to remember his # lol ,well i never found him again for 3 yrs but boy was i happy when i did , he still had the Champaign and it was a treat;)

2 Likes

Sounds like quite the story and reward my friend!! This next one is going to include the cereal milk. I’m not sure what the turnout will be but Let’s give it our best…

Never tried champagne but I’ve had mimosa which has those genetics I believe…what’s the flavor profile?

2 Likes

The one i had was slightly sweet with a nice creamy smoke slight hints of pine kinds hard to discribe

2 Likes

Cereal milk seedling update, very long first stretch from seed…then followed by close node growth. Transplanted to a large solo cup. It’s definitely got the sativa properties…let’s get her in shape for the dollhouse…will probably bury the half stem in the flower beds (horizontally) and then top and mainline back across the other direction!! Will be a challenge and if I really want to be bold I can put a second small Runtz clone to along so she isn’t lonely…
What a saga…

5 Likes

Pretty much a lanky slow growing plant for now…although it’s not being grown properly ATM …just lingering!!!
Let’s see how this cookie strain will do in dollhouse? So far the Runtz have been spectacular and heavy heavy feeders…the heaviest I’ve seen!

4 Likes

4 Likes

this is just my personal opinion @backdoorgasco… but I feel you are coming in heavy slinging your wares… you don’t have to hit every thread… I would rather be tagged into on of your threads then seeing all the ones I follow being slung… so feel free to tag me and I am always will to check your slung wares…

4 Likes

Did I miss something here? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Update still in a bit of transplant shock, healthy nevertheless!
Will start some super thrive and suite leaf cal mag on next week…when things settle!
Only 3 Nodes so far, plus the cotelydons

1 Like

Cereal milk update: transplanted into flower bed, preparing for a stay in the dollhouse.
Let’s see how this one goes, she will be accompanied by none other but the Runtz…
Let’s see how they enjoy their holiday🎄

3 Likes

Cereal milk update - a slow growing sativa,
Lanky doesn’t branch out much…wants to just grow vertically…I am seeing the lower leaves
Turning yellow/pale green…
Will do one node and flip on this one and super-crop if it grows out of control!

3 Likes

Plant’s top getting perky from the fim’ing a lil bit ago. The lanky girl is a long 1 footer with 4-5 nodes! They were seedling like leaves until Fim’d and buried half stem when she got transplanted to the dollhouse.

2 Likes

This was an outdoor cereal milk…it was an epic fail, lol. The weather was hot AF and rainy.
:frowning:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Cereal milk, almost entering their 5th week of 12/12.
Very nice sativa characteristics…

6 Likes