Charlotte's Web

REST IN PEACE LITTLE ANGEL :vulcan_salute:

20 Likes

This girl changed the social consciousness of cannabis in the US and the world for the better more than anyone else I can think of. Today is a sad day. RIP Charolette.

11 Likes

I agree, she made even the non believers of cannabis, Into Believers. She is like the 420 Pope Princess :vulcan_salute:
My mom is a good example of conversion, all because of the inspiration that came from that little Princess. .

12 Likes

So sad and way too soon. But she leaves behind a legacy!
RIP little angel!

11 Likes

They aren’t sure it was corona virus. But thanks to her parents being brave enough and loving enough to want for their child they changed the world for many children and adults just like her.

Her parents will need support now. I hope they continue to push for legalization.

8 Likes

Very sad news. R.I.P. sweetheart.

6 Likes

Truly sad indeed. Rest In Peace little one. :v:

6 Likes

R.I.P. little bud

7 Likes

Her fight helped a lot of us.
R.I.P. little princess, you will live forever in all of our hearts!

7 Likes

She will be missed greatly! Her folks are in my prayers. They set a high standard that hasn’t been beat yet and never will.
I’ve tried to talk My bro and sil to give my niece CW but they will not try anything because of federal laws. They are afraid of losing her check if traced.
So sad and frustrating!

7 Likes

WE LOVE YOU CHARLOTTE :heart: WE NEED TO KEEP HER NAME GOING STRONG
MAYBE NAME SOME CBD PRODUCT WITH HER NAME EVN A STRAIN WITH HER NAME.
REST WELL CHARLOTTE FIGI

1 Like

It already exist.

5 Likes

I currently have 2 Charlotte’s Web ladies in my garden.

Most recent foto. Sorry for the bad quality.

4 Likes

There are so many. There’s Charlottes web, charlottes sister, charlottes angel. All CBD rich. This little angel went through so much and showed the world so much strength.

I hope we all do our part and stay home. This is just another reason

6 Likes

RIP little angel

4 Likes

I was very sad to read this story yesterday! Thanks for posting this @docdre!! This poor little girl was a fighter and it was her story that really changed a lot of people’s perspective on cannabis in the US and around the world. She’s a little angel and may she RIP.

5 Likes