Charts and graphs

I have seen a couple of post where people are talking about collecting charts @hoppiefrog

I figured we could start a thread where you can come post any charts or graphs that you may have.

This is everyone’s thread not just mine so if you have a chart and want to post it then feel free.

I’ll go first. These are the pH charts I like

Soil

Hydro

Stoned
giphy%20(20)

26 Likes

Terpenes

18 Likes

Nutrients

15 Likes

N,P, K, Ca and Mg “UP CLOSE”

ME-Ch-21-Magnesium

13 Likes

Great idea @tdubwilly here are a couple I keep handy :

ad094f6a7de4a2bddcd11b10ba2c45c8f936a060%20(1)

13 Likes

I thought I seen you post a trichome chart somewhere @missiles?

5 Likes

Oh yes of course :wink:

16 Likes

I think I recognize the TDS chart, lol.

:thinking: Where have I seen that before? lol

8 Likes

Hmmm maybe that’s where I picked it up at :wink: lol

7 Likes

Yeah, I created that chart myself for that post in the BergLab, lol.

10 Likes

Lol I didn’t realize that. It has helped quite a few people on the public side of ILGM :wink: thank you MacG!

8 Likes

Steal with pride @macgyver_stoner is my favorite saying…

8 Likes

I reposted it in the group charts post. But it was originally created for a kind of article I wrote as a post in the Lab. I’m probably gonna touch it up, update it, and post the new version of that article/blog post here soon, so keep an eye out,lol.

9 Likes

I’ll have my eyes peeled :wink:

6 Likes

Is the TDs chart for hydro or soil/soiless?

3 Likes

Tks guys now I need my gf to help me email those to myself and get that binder going

5 Likes

Good question @macgyver_stoner is the TDS chart for hydro and soil?

4 Likes

I have a great Hanna meter that does the conversion , super easy to use

1 Like

That TDS chart is how the different EC/TDS systems equal each other.

It is kind of like comparing miles to meters. The chart shows the conversion as you go to the right.

It is for attempting to estimate what dissolved solids are in your water or nutrient mix.

Not all nutrient salts carry a electricity equally. Some will take less to raise the EC/Electrical Conductivity of the water or the solution, some will need a ton to raise the EC.

When we read EC or TDS or PPM – they are all conversions of EC and EC comes in microsiemens and millisiemens, but that is kind of like saying millimeter vs. centimeter, it is still the EC – we are reading a mix of soluble minerals or salts.

To try and get a guess for how much is dissolved in the water or solution we are assuming generally on which of the salts will be in abundance, like potassium, hence the KCI scale, others are assuming and looking for other salts, and therefore use a different conversion number reflecting a scale that makes the most sense in the respective application. Others are just a difference between different provinces way of measuring things, like feet vs. meters.

~MacG

5 Likes

Thank you MacG!

3 Likes