Chase Blue kai farms

The system sent me a message saying I should have full access but when I go into some threads there’s a reply button then when I go into others there is no reply?

8 Likes

I know that it has also been an issue for people that have been on the forum for a long time that took a break for a while and when they come back on the forum have the same problem and the IT people are working on it. Just have patience while they work on it.

8 Likes

Thanks much appreciated
:+1:t2:

8 Likes

I wish I had a better answer for you.

7 Likes

Nice full tent of bud gotta love the hlg and uva light

6 Likes

Got the babies moved out of the sprouter and into the big tent I have them under the 260 XL as a veg light they’re getting roughly 220 ppfd will only run 4 out of the 6 see which for the best when the time comes labeling on the cups is not correct I reuse all my solos they’re all Tahoe 18’s here’s some pics I love lights in the pics so you’ll probably see a lot of those here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Hello there fellow grower…Love your plants & what they are looking like & thats Absolutely Amazing Beautiful Plants, keep it up your work time & effort with your indoor growing tent garden is just Outstanding…!!! :star_struck:

9 Likes

When you flower those you might need a bigger carb filter. I used the small one like that that came with a new tent I bought. I usually use a bigger one.

You could still smell the herb outside and it was only 5 plants :grimacing:

9 Likes

Thanks appreciate you stopping by :v:t2:
@rucifer999 thanks for the heads up I’ve been running this size for year they work well for me not much odor

8 Likes

Very beautiful set up and executions. Great grow!

8 Likes

@moderators Still only able to reply to a very small amount of threads I have tried logging out logging in I have tried taking the app off the phone how do I go about getting somebody to look into this it’s been nearly a week the forums not a whole lot of fun when you can’t reply to much?

9 Likes

Hey, we are looking into it. The tech team isnt always the easiest to reach. I understand, it does suck. We will get you taken care of asap.

7 Likes

much appreciated Thanks :pray:

7 Likes

I frequently get this alot too. Look at dates on the bottoms of threads I’ve noticed most I can’t reply on are older topics that were bumped. Maybe this is the reasoning why I cannot reply also. Certain days I just read and read and wanna reply but can’t. Lol. Beautiful garden there JJlooks awesome man. We need to get @pr1 back here he said he don’t know what he did with loving information for here it’s been so long. Lol.

8 Likes

Thanks much appreciated He’s back on IG so maybe :thinking: good to hear from you :v:t2:

8 Likes

New little babies/ Taho 18 are moving right along will keep the four on the left will rehome the other two will more than likely put them in there 3 gal bags tomorrow

Here’s a couple pics of the two Tahoe 18 that are in flower looks like they’re starting to foxtail a bit so I reduced the lighting

They’re looking a little shaggy they will get a good defoliation tomorrow

15 Likes

Very nice @jj520!

7 Likes

@moderators been able to get into a few more posts but I’ve still not been able to post in show us your buds anything you could possibly do with that I would like to be able to post in that category thanks much appreciated for your help

7 Likes

Got the babies potted up with some Mykos/azos in the hole and fim’d at the 6th node will remove the first node
will be running Jack’s 4/2 mix with microbes added in the mix here’s a pic

9 Likes

Hey fellas. Im in ! @Mark0427 woke me this am (for real) telling me to get back on here.

9 Likes