Chase Blue kai farms

New to The forum but not new to growing I use HLG quantum boards/scrog I grow in Coco I use Jack’s nutrients with a lot of additives and microbes added in here’s what I currently have going in my 3x3 tent it’s a strain called Tahoe 18 its Tahoe OG crossed with OG 18

23 Likes

Hi there @jj520

Welcome to GN, damn fine plants you have growing there. Tahoe looks tops.

9 Likes

Got another round of Tahoe 18 testers getting ready to hit the 4x4 tent

13 Likes

@chrisj Thanks much appreciated :v:t2:

10 Likes

Really beautiful buds!

8 Likes

Beautiful grow and set up. Cannot go wrong with tahoe og. Are those strawberries also growing on the side?

7 Likes

Thanks yes they are figured I’d give them a try

9 Likes

Gorgeous plants!! I’ve been looking for a propagation tray with lights and all that good stuff… That station is badass!! Can i ask what brand it is?

7 Likes

It’s AC Infinity I won it on Instagram

7 Likes

Welcome @jj520 I see you came over. Good to see ya here. Maybe a new gathering place for us. :thinking: :v: I am watching :eyes:. I don’t have alot going here, but do have a thread going. I’ll tag you.

8 Likes

Nice!!! We’ll have to search for it! The clear bottom is awesome! Ive seen the ones with the black but never clear! Edited… i see whatcha got going on now. Its the extender and the top in a shorter bottom tray?

6 Likes

Yeah it came with the bottom tray and I think like a little 36 spot tray for seeds and whatnot to start I started them in the trays and then moved them into Solo cups because they were getting too much stretch for my liking so I took the bottom tray out for the Solo cups first time I’ve used it I usually sprout and Solo cups but this helps when the tents are full to get something going

7 Likes

Yeah I figured I’d give this a try since nobody’s sure what’s going on over there not sure if it will continue or what but I don’t want to go on discord :angry:

9 Likes

Are we restricted for the first day here on posting on journals I tried to post on your journal but it didn’t have a reply button

8 Likes

It is pretty cool here, lots of cool people here as well, just not as personal. Lots of knowledge for sure. I’m with you on the discord thing, maybe some day.

8 Likes

I’m not sure, strange it lets you here

8 Likes

Right I noticed that last night too it would let me post on my journal but it didn’t have an answer or reply button on anything else :thinking:

7 Likes

Interesting for sure.

7 Likes

Wait and see what happens tomorrow and go from there

7 Likes

This forum limits what you can do according to trust level. The way it works is to let you do more as far as replying or liking posts the more time you have been on the forum. Over time the system will let you do more. It gives you a chance to get to know your way around the forum. If you are still having problems in a couple of weeks let the moderators know if your still having problems. The best way to speed up the process is to read threads, if you look at your profile you will notice the system keeps track of how much you read the different threads.

9 Likes