Chavez's Organic Grow Journal

Ok, this is my equipment and setup. (My Support Ticket is listed below.)

I’m using super soil method. My light is a sonlipo spe2000. with veg/ bloom & dim/ timer. 4x3x6 tent with 4" ac infinity exhaust fan with temp & humidity controller. A small humidifier and a couple of fans. I just put an air conditioner in my room so the hot summer won’t be a problem. I still need to purchase a dehumidifier. I’m using natural spring water from a spring nearby. It has about 55ppm. & 6.5 ph. I plan on making tea with the leftover living soil I used. My seeds are Moby Dick auto. from Mendocino Farms. Order from Pacific seeds. Using 3gal. pots as they flower in about 10 weeks. I plan on soaking seeds for 24hrs. and plant directly into pot. If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts please feel free to comment, criticize & critique. To be honest, I’m a little scared I’m going to muck this up.

Here are some pics of my " test" plants a couple of weeks ago.
They are Cherry Diesel & Full Moon Fever bag seeds from dispensary.
Believe it or not, they were7 weeks old at the time! I stunted them early on.:disappointed_relieved:. But they are much better now.
I’ll post pics of them tomorrow. They are outside now. I topped & did some lst. I did it too late and stunted them. That’s why I think they r so small for 7 weeks at the time.

These are the same “test” plants now at 10 weeks. Cherry diesel and full moon fever bag seeds. To my surprise, they all are female.

My Moby Dick auto came today. 7/2. Going to start 24 HR. soak

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank: Mendocino Farms (PSB)
Strain (bagseed too): Moby Dick (auto)
Indoor, outdoor: Indoor
Tent, Room Size: Vivosun 4x3x6
Lighting: Sonlipo spe2000w led
Light height: 30"
Temps (day and night): 80day / 75night
Relative Humidity (day and night) : 75%
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : 3 fans & (sm)humidifier
Ventilation: AC Infinity 4" exhaust. w/ temp+humidity ctls.
Pot sizes: 3 gal. fabric pots.
Soil, Coco, or Dwc: NLS + Happy Frog + perlite
Nutrient type: Nature’s living soil auto flower concentrate. Cal/Mag (if needed)
Ph numbers: 6.5 - 6.6
Ec and PPM: 55 ppm.
Water Temps: 70 (room temp)
Co2: Co2 emitting bag

Seed germination date: 7/6 + 7/7 + 7/8 + 7/9cp
Veg duration: 10 weeks
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water). Every 12 hrs.

7/5 - Day 2 of germination:

7/6 - Day 3 of germination: THERE SHE BLOWS!
1st moby dick sprouts!

7/7 - Day 4 of germination:
2nd moby dick comes up for air!

7/8 - Day 5 of germination:
Another white whale breaches the surface!
3 down, 2 to go!

7/9 - Critical purple popped that I planted on 7/6. (An extra seed I had). Why not?

7/29 - 3 weeks in. / 3 out of 6. Damn’t!
2 Moby dick (back) + 1 critical purple (front)

8/1 - Ending wk. 3 / Starting wk. 4 (LST)

18 Likes

Nice journal. Good to have you here. Welcome!

4 Likes

Thanks I’m still trying to figure this site out. Don’t seem too hard. Peace and happy growing.

7 Likes

Hi, welcome.

4 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I soaked 5 seeds and 1 still floats. Planted it anyway. Now its’ time to wait.

5 Likes

Help! Problems already. I spotted mold in 1 pot. Must of gotten contaminated. Is there any way I can save the seed, since I just planted and caught it right away?

4 Likes

I invite you all to check out my grow journal.
@dunbar , @tammydc , @LasVegas7 , @chrisj , @mudman

6 Likes

Shoot pics yo

3 Likes

If it’s just on top scoop it out and scoop out the surrounding soil. Sounds like your media is a little too wet.

Welcome to GN. :metal:

6 Likes

yep. done that before. pilot error. just dont throw the seed away

4 Likes

Thank you. Just a little white fuzzy stuff on top. I removed it and left the seed. Letting it dry out some outside. At least I know it’s not a gonner yet. I’ll keep posted with pics once they pop up, hopefully any day. Thanks again & lots of love.

5 Likes

THERE SHE BLOWS !!!
First baby girl born today! I’m a proud pappa.

4 Likes

Question…I’m running veg now, when should I switch to veg/bloom?

3 Likes

i dont know what your light is but i have a spider farm 100 watt and an hlg 100 watt i use for a few weeks for seedlings and early veg.

2 Likes

I have a Sonlipo spe2000 w/ Veg/Bloom switch or I can keep it on veg & bloom together. I’m not sure when to set it to veg & bloom with autoflowers. I assume early on, maybe 3 weeks? I’m guessing. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

When they start showing flowering signs

5 Likes

Your auto’s will decide themselves, you have a couple weeks. Looking good and congrats your seed popped its head out. Good things coming.

5 Likes

How high should I keep my light from these baby’s?
I’m using a 2000w led.

Sorry, my camera sucks.:neutral_face:

3 Likes

What brand and model light?

3 Likes

Sonlipo spe2000.

1 Like