Chavez's Organic Grow Journal

My Full Moon Fever is ready for harvest!

She was probably ready a week ago, but I wasn’t paying attention. Overall, still a good mix of trichomes.
Grown in Purple Cow Indicanga water only soil. Fed Nature’s Living Soil compost tea every couple weeks with black strap molasses and Epsom salt in between. Heavier on the molasses when it went into flower.

Pics are from a week ago. Just imagine them a little more plum. I’ll post pics tomorrow before I harvest her.
Obviously, I topped and trained her. I started her indoors in April, then moved her outside in July. That’s why I didn’t think she was ready for a couple more weeks, I got confused on time. Good thing I was bored and decided to check her with my loupe.

10 Likes

Hey is that considered “brick” weed?

5 Likes

You always crack me up @LoCoRocK :joy::joy::joy:.

4 Likes

Well I gotta be good at somin right? It sure as hell ain’t growing I’ll tell you that.

4 Likes

Pics of my Full Moon Fever.

Well, that took all day and I still ain’t done. Have a huge mess to clean up! I ain’t complaining though… I’m really happy with this harvest. It’s at least twice as much as the critical purple yielded. Can’t wait till it’s done drying. I still have a Cherry Diesel at my dads property, she is as tall as me and covered in buds. I’m checking her tomorrow. I started her with the full moon fever so there’s a good chance I’ll be harvesting her really soon.
:v:. :green_heart:. & Happy Growing!
…or harvesting! :joy:.

13 Likes

Nice harvest, congrats. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Congrats papa Smurf… You da man!! Smoke it till it’s all gone. No worries - you’ll make more!

4 Likes

Thanks @happilyretired & @LoCoRocK .
Its great to have this community to learn from and share my excitement!

Thanks to all who made my first harvest possible… and for answering my dumb questions. I appreciate all of you.

:v:. :green_heart:. & Happy Growing!

7 Likes

There’s no dumb questions just stupid people. LoL
And don’t you for one minute think I’m not one of them!! As long as you know the green side grows up…you got the Ace in the hole

5 Likes

Moby’s are going into 4th week of flower.
Stems are so red.

IMG_20210930_135711

Starting to show signs of deficiency. New ph meter came today.
Red stems leading to deficiency… Has to be ph levels being off, right? I really hope they ain’t locked out yet.
Anyway, they smell like vanilla! Maybe I’ll take the filter out of my tent so I can smell them all the time. :joy:.

8 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of people say that they get red stems from fluorescent lights. I personally don’t look at the stems I look at the leaves. They tell me what I need to know. You might want to bump up your Cal mag a little bit. If you do water only days you could just add it on those days as well as your normal feeding days. But that would be my first suspicion just looking at that one picture not reading anything prior.

6 Likes

Thanks @happilyretired . I’m definitely going to do that. Water day is tomorrow.

I just checked on my Cherry Diesel & it is done! I can’t believe it! A perfect mix of trichomes. :grin:.
She is not as tall as me anymore. She is bending over on her side. I transplanted her @ my dads property and just left her alone. It was a bag seed that I ran out of room for.

Pics of her coming tomorrow… right before I cut her down! :smiling_imp:. :joy:. :v:.

8 Likes

Bitter sweet end is what it’s called. I love to watch you grow but need to smoke you bro … LoL :laughing:
Twas the night before chopping and all thru the tent. Not a light was on…not even a red. I sharpened my ax so shiny and sterile… but tomorrows the day … To end this here carol!!

10 Likes

I tell you if we could look inside @LoCoRocK head there is a carnival going on in there​:ferris_wheel::ferris_wheel::roller_coaster::carousel_horse::laughing::laughing: jk Mr rock. Very nice poem.

8 Likes

i absolutely love how his mind thinks! :congapartyparrot: people that are a touch to the left make this world so much more fun dont you think? :rofl: he cracks me up too :green_heart:

7 Likes

I love his rants. Absolutely love them.

5 Likes

me too! :green_heart: :green_heart: the world needs more funny :100:

5 Likes

You guys know there’s a name for this, don’t you…

… loco logic…

:wink:

6 Likes

I’m not sure …But — I get this weird feeling you all think I’m just a wee bit different ! LoL :joy:

Off my rocker.✓ perhaps
Permanently tripping ✓quite possible
Loud n outspoken ✓by golly yes
+_________________
= Likely!!!
That’s funny …I don’t feel Druish!
I’m an honest to god prince!

8 Likes

:wink:… yup…:+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes