Chavez's Organic Grow Journal

It has to be all the acid I ate. I’m sure of it… yup that it. Stupid acids fault. Speaking Of that. .I brought my shroom bar to work I’m going to eat something here soon and do six pieces this time.

6 Likes

Probably not a good idea… just sayin…

6 Likes

Hold my beer…watch this!

9 Likes

Something tells me that was your first tatoo. Hold me beer and…:joy::joy:.

6 Likes

@chavez78 great looking buds!! Enjoy!!!

5 Likes

Always a good time when @LoCoRocK is around. Every time I get a reply from him, I can’t wait to see what kind of funny he will bring to the conversation.

As promised, here are pics of ‘twas the night before harvest’. Cherry Diesel.

Like I said, I started her in my tent & transplanted outside. I put absolutely no work (or love) into it after transplant. She was a bag seed and I didn’t know what I was doing anyway.
I’m just happy I’ll have a little more smoke & I didn’t have to do anything for it.

I’m really surprised at the quality of my weed so far. All 3 of the strains I grew are more smooth and stronger then anything I’ve ever bought at the dispensary.
Being my first time growing I really wasn’t expecting it to be so good. My wife (who never helps me with the plants) loves smoking it too. She says “I can actually get high of your weed”. I tell her it will be even better once it’s cured.
Anyway, I wanted to share my excitement. Now I gotta go feed my 2 Moby Dicks. They smell so much like vanilla. They will be done next month and I will be looking for new strains to start all over again.
I’m a recovering addict and alcoholic. Now growing is my only addiction. It’s a lot healthier! :joy:. And honestly more fun!

:v:. :green_heart:. & Happy Growing!

10 Likes

Welcome to the family Chavez… that about explains more then half of us. Wanting to get off opiates or whichever your poison shall be. Mary is quite a blessing and like you said it only gets better. It is pretty ironic how growing this dank can be so addicting but yet meaningful unlike any other vice we had in the past. Anywho appreciate the kind words and congrats on the harvest mate. And btw…my wife smokes the shit out of mine as well and loves it. But ask her to help me trim or god forbid water …shit not even fill up a bucket…lol no way! I’ll definitely hear from her though if she can smell it from afar. I do get a lot of leniency when I mention I could have other “Hobby’s” if she’d like. LoL Lil reminder of other stuff I could be doing with my “free time” - the killer of sobriety!

6 Likes

My Moby Dicks (if that’s what they are) have only a couple weeks left to go. Had issues with phosphorus deficiency due to my ph being off, but I finally got it under control.

I defoliated at week 6 of flower. I’m approaching week 8 of flower now. These plants are 16 weeks old. So much for the quick autoflower grow I wanted! :joy:.

By the way, those a-holes at Pacific Seeds never got back to me. Next time I’m buying from Chinatown!

I did cheat with the organics a little. I added cal/mag last week when I ran into nutrient problems. That and the fact my soil only had enough nutes in it for 3 months. (They were supposed to be autos).

:v:. :green_heart:. & Happiness to you all!

9 Likes

Well if it’s any consolation, they look like nice size plants. It appears you’re going to get a decent volume for your time. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Have you got your next round started? If you’re harvesting In a couple weeks, your seedlings will just be getting going by then.

5 Likes

Thanks @happilyretired
It is nice seeing the buds fatten up! I’m looking for seeds now. Chinatown was out of stock on a lot of their autoflowers. Hopefully more will be coming soon. Maybe I should talk to automatic. Is he the man?
I have a friend gifting me some auto regs. But I might save them for spring, so I can keep the males outside for the seeds.

4 Likes

Yep… @automatik is Chitown seeds. Shoot him a PM, he’ll let you know what’s up. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

I think something is wrong with my cure. One of my jars is losing its smell and taste. I burped them 2x a day for the first week, then 1x a day the second week. Its Been 2 1/2 weeks. I’m using humidity pack to keep it at 62%.
Any reasons as to why it would be losing flavor and smell? I just changed the lid in case the seal was bad.

4 Likes

I have no idea. Usually the flavor and aroma get better an the grassynes goes away.

4 Likes

Crazy! Mine is going backwards. Maybe I’m losing my smell and taste! 🤦.

4 Likes

Stick it in a dark cool place I forget about it for about four weeks.

4 Likes

@CoyoteCody , how are those enfun lights still working for ya. Their on sale and was gonna order.

4 Likes

Yup still using them. No complaints, and getting these results.

14 Likes

I guess I better get them! You can’t argue with those results. :+1:.

4 Likes

Let me know if and when you do. Setup is super easy, and quick.

3 Likes