CHEAP TwIsTeR T6 NEW for sale

What up all long time member of GN 3 or 4 years i believe lol havwnt been around due to new job and such but am here today selling my brand new used 1 time TWISTER T6 trimming machine it has everything nothing is broken or loose it is a great machine just sitting collecting dust lol.

This machine cost almost 3000 with out the vacuum looking for 2000 message me here or thru IG GBC13 or you can message me here or FB Mike Gee im in dayton ohio am willing to ship or meet shoot me a message and lets work something out thank you for looking again this unit is brand spanking new.

7 Likes

Hey there @xgx13xgx , welcome back and good to hear from you. Nice trimmer you have there, just changed the topic to the correct category. Hope it sells.

7 Likes

I’m interested…I’m going to buy one in the next few days…Please DM me.

6 Likes

hope I need one this season :wink:

6 Likes

Sent txt and had conversation about mutual meet for delivery and proof of machine working awaiting reply

6 Likes

So the dude who was a potential buyer isnt being responsive the trimmer is still available would like to sell to a group member as opposed to the local hydro shop so anyone interested please reach out

4 Likes

20230318_094649.mp4.3gpp (126.5 KB)

Here is a video made 3/18/23 showing that it is in full working order

3 Likes

This is still for sale i was asking 2000 which would include shipping BUT would go 1800 if someone wanted to meet up or pick up im in dayton ohio please message here or better txt

(Dm for personal info)

4 Likes

I am interested in your trimmer please email me at samuelsoneric76@gmail.com Thanks Eric

2 Likes