Cheers Internet

@sssportsmfg

Pros?
Cons?

2 Likes

so after doing alot of reading on the net Ive decided they must be getting too much nitrogen so I flushed them and going to only water them for the next 2 weeks. Any thoughts??

4 Likes

I would agree with that plan of action.

3 Likes

I’d use I think it’s called xts or xds it’s green board insulation, Lowe’s has it 4’x’8’ sheets used the 1” thick stuff. Caulk to concrete walls that’s what it was designed for at least one use. Then stud walls I used tap-cons then rolls of batting insulation not the silver sided rolls needs to breath some. Researched this crap for 5 months trying to figure out the best ways…
wish you happy growing!

2 Likes

Well the Pros are it’s cheaper by $100, I don’t see any Cons but I haven’t had any problems with it so don’t know how the warranty would play out should you need it. The reviews are good and even good when people had warranty problems with a bad one. Now I got this from Amazon, and it was advertised as being with the dial for dimming. It came without the dial, I contacted Spider Farmer and told them I had gotten an older unit, and they responded immediately and offered me the choice of returning it to them for the new unit or $100 off. I took the $100 off, and the unit will still dim, but you have to do it with the small screw on the driver which is in-between the heat sink and the driver so it would be a pain to take the drivers off the board then turn it down and re-install, but since I have my little seed and clone room I really didn’t think I would use it that much anyway. I am on my second grow with it plants do great, and no problems so far. This was Amazon’s doing not theirs.

Here is a current pic of my grow with it. 3 days out from 3 weeks flower. And I do have to mention I screwed up the flower cycle 1.5 weeks in by leaving my seed germinating light on all night. So the small flowers are not the lights fault, it’s mine. Should be farther along.

6 Likes

@sssportsmfg Node spacing looks pretty good. Any issues with stretch or has everything been squat like those?

2 Likes

yo Preybird1 how are u feeling I hope there is some improvement in ur condition. Need u to get plenty of rest so u will be ready to get back in action

2 Likes

Well, I bought two of these. I won’t be able to use them immediately though.

3 Likes

Node spacing would be better, but they started stretching when I screwed up and left a light on all night at 1.5 weeks in. These lights use the exact same LED’s that the ones you are looking at do. Meanwell driver which is considered one of the best out there. Well made board. Incredibly bright. Great spectrum. Look up all the specs on Amazon and the spectrum map they have. Spider Farmer 4000

HTH

2 Likes

Ordered two of the SF4000 over black friday/cyber monday and just got them. Sleek. And bright. Got some seeds too, super lemon haze. Now I just have to sit on my thumbs and read until I can start my grow.

3 Likes

welcome all the new meme on this thread!!!

3 Likes

:v:t3:Happy Tuesday

2 Likes

Looking Good! :relieved:

I think the Spider Farmer brand products are great and reasonably price, also available at a wide variety of reputable dealers. I’m actually looking to add a few more to my inventory

1 Like

Oi!

Have a Dope Wednesday!!

I’m playing this song right now… I fuckin love it.

1 Like