Cheese strains

Hey everyone… im looking for anyone working with cheese strains like blue cheese or uk cheese… im looking for some gentics. Id like to start a mini hunt for a male so im looking for reg seeds… I’d like to start crossing them with something with a awesome turp profile and maybe find something awesome to work with… but anyways get at me thank you all…

7 Likes

Hard to find regs… but…
My personal favs when it comes to cheeses:

-Big Buddha’s Cheese (late 1980’s original!)
-Green House’s Exodus Cheese (GHS claims to have the extinct breeder Exodus’ genetic, but we’ll never know for sure)
-Paradise’s Original Cheese

None of these will disappoint you, all have that UK original cheese stank and will win from your carbon filter :rofl:
If you’re gunna run some pheno-hunts on these strains, you 100% will find a dank stank cheese!

But even if you would look for Skunk #1’s, you will find what you’re looking for. Original cheese was Skunk #1, it’s just the phenotype.

Franco Loja (RIP) about the original Exodus Cheese that they got in their hands:

Another video (I know, this dude is extremely annoying) but the info is great. Also a bit about Exodus and Buddha.

Yea I know my cheeses :stuck_out_tongue:

Your welcome
:v: :monkey:

6 Likes

Have a look at Big Buddha’s other Cheese crosses.

The Black Cheese is amazing as well.

6 Likes

this guy is super to deal with :slight_smile:
all the best

Dequilo

4 Likes

Been following, thought you might be interested as this is a nice history about cheese strains:

4 Likes

Planning on finding some of the cheesiest cheeses in these 20 phenos and cross them. Maybe cross some some original Sensi seeds Skunk #1 into it as well. I want a powerhouse of a cheeseplant.

6 Likes