Chefs new veg room vol.1

Here it is, the first round of vegetative plants in my new grow room. I’m using two aggro bright fluorescence which the plants really respond to during veg. I need to adjust the temperature in the room when the door is closed. It gets up to 84 but 74 when it’s open. I have mostly clones from my last batch of purple queen, Ayahuasca purple, strong stuff, vampire mint, black cherry punch (which produced 8-in tall and 4-in circumference nuggets in my flower room). I also included some other strains from seed such as white runtz, animal cookies, white widow, blueberry and my all time favorite Nicole kush. She’s always been good to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Wow man you have quite the lineup on the go. The new room looks great.

2 Likes

I’m trying to grow as many types as I can to figure out and document how each culinary reacts to different soils, nuts, and seasons indoors. I’m trying to absorb decades of info and then grow the optimal cultivars with the best soils and nuts… it’s a bit overwhelming, trial by hypothesis and passed knowledge

4 Likes

Cultivar not culinary.lol

3 Likes

Holy cow!! I hope to one day be half as good as you are. Lolz. I just have one plant going and I thought that was hard Enough. I can’t imagine as many as you have! Grow looks amazing dude! I can’t wait to see what happens. :grin: I have a question for you: I see lots of people using solo cups for baby plants, is that for seedlings or clones? Do you drill holes in the bottom of the cup? How does that work?

1 Like

Yes, you should make 4 small 1/2inch holes on the bottom. If you’re using seeds I recommend a starter soil with low nuts. So you don’t kill the plant before it grows. It helps if you have a humidity dome to start to make sure the humidity is 90%. Also make sure to use azos or some other beneficial bacteria like great white shark directly in the root zone. Make sure your lights not too bright. I usually 17 watt fluorescent for cloning and sprouting. You can do the exact same thing with clones. Some people choose to use cloning pods in order to start the root development. It’s not necessary though

2 Likes

oohh-guurll

1 Like

Beautiful set up all the luck in finding the ultimate strain U can do it Chef