Chefs perpetual grow

I will be posting all my progress on this thread. I lost track of my cycle posts. Lol.

I am running, in my veg room, 2 agro bright 8 tube t5 flosesents. I will be starting skunk #1 and super silver haze soon. For now I have white runtz, animal cookies, purple queen, nicole kush, white widow and vampire mint.

In the flower room I have a 1000w HPS and a 10 bar 720w full spectrum LED both on light movers. I have a rain co2 system running at 1200ppm. I also just added a california light works UVB light for the last two weeks of flower. In there I’m running strong stuff, Ayahuasca purple, purple queen, white runtz and Nicole kush in hydro. Enjoy!

15 Likes

Gorgeous plants and set up my friend.
Love it.
:v::pray:

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful chef

1 Like

They look beautiful Chef. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

5e8943350476e80c9447dae8d950d49d

2 Likes

Began using terp tea by roots organic. Looks like it’s making a difference this run. Made teas on week 2 and 4 apx 3qt per plant

1 Like

How do you like those uvb lights? I’ve been chomping at the bit to buy 2 for my continuous grow

1 Like

It’s good for cultivars with little tricomes. It definitely kicks them up a notch but make sure you wait till the end and use the lights as directed. It works by literally burning the surface and forces the plant to grow tricomes to protect it. I use the last 1.5-2 weeks for 2hr on and 2hrs off through the regular light cycle

2 Likes

So starting at 15 min a day with two weeks to go till harvest and working it up 15 min a day isn’t necessary?

1 Like

No no, lol, I use it on a 2hr on 2hr off schedule so in a 12/12 cycle it would be on for 6hrs a day total

3 Likes

Purple queen

7 Likes

Behold!!! Vampire mint is ready. One of my best.

9 Likes

Blah blah blah… I vill ve vright over…

4 Likes

O.G. Kush Auto flower

9 Likes

White runtz week 5, vampire mint (HPS) week 2, blueberry week 3 and Nicole kush hydro week 6

4 Likes

@chefjonnyg looking great as usual!! How far from canopy are you running uvb ? That seems like a long on time.

1 Like

Look at that smug face!!! All happy and shizzzz. Lol looks amazing. I’d be happy too!!!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful chef just mind blowing :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

Cutting down nicole kush tomorrow!

Here’s Blueberry, looking fine as hell

5 Likes

Awesome work budy wooop wooop ur making me proud we should talk soon buddy if ur still local I jus got my card and am going to be working in the field soon

2 Likes