Cherish every moment with your parents

We all learn from our mistakes, and lessons learned are never forgotten. I stole weed off my father in grade 10 and never forgot the feeling of guilt (I stole 30 g a day for a yr and a half) to this day I regret that decision and try to make right with the universe, in a way a gift to not have that temptation if I see a brick of cash or a bottle of shatter for that fact. Growing pains really;) purified by fire works well too! All that matters is who we are today :hugs::heart::facepunch:

5 Likes

So sorry for your loss @hoppiefrog I’m sure you did and will continue to make your mother very proud! Fuck cancer and fuck 2020.

6 Likes

So sorry for your loss @hoppiefrog
Sounds like you had an exceptional relationship with your Mom!:sparkling_heart:
Cancer DOES SUCK!!
So sorry…

5 Likes

Hoppie sorry my friend, my thoughts with you bud. Yes you do have a guardian angel. Stay strong and keep her light glowing in your heart.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss Hoppie…

4 Likes

Tks everyone I truly appreciate it, she was my best friend. Now I really have to make her proud and show ppl the same love she showed me and keep her memories alive

8 Likes

Sorry for your loss, my condolences :pray:

5 Likes

I’m truly sorry for you my brother… :sob:
Stay strong and keep on making her proud of you my friend!

5 Likes

Thank you both so much @kapouic & @juliomagno!! It means a lot to have the support of my friends

5 Likes

@hoppiefrog My condolences brother. I’m really sad to hear about your loss. May she rest in peace! :pensive:

4 Likes

I am going to drop a bean for your mom and all moms tomorrow. Peace and brighter days ahead.

4 Likes

Terrible news Hop, terrible for anyone, fellow grower, friend or foe. Very sorry to hear and sending you wishful vibes. Lost my closest aunt 2 months ago to brain cancer in just 5 weeks. I did get to smoke a joint with her right after the diagnosis but she went downhill fast. Mom is shining down on you, never to be missed!

5 Likes

Moms tend to be that… the cohesiveness that holds families together… I know mine is… and she is dealing with my dad stage 4… so yeah cancer sucks… as @bobette said

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Ladithief , and sorry for everyone’s losses as well

5 Likes