Cherish every moment with your parents

Every moment is precious :heart:, don’t forget a second & never leave anything unsaid! Carry the love you shared forward for the rest of your life. They will not always be here so remember to tell them you love them and take the time to talk regularly a missed day is a missed opportunity to share precious moments :heart:. I LOVE YOU MOM YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!
All I can do now is make her proud! She was very excited for my change to living soil and the savings, she was practically a garden expert and gave good feed back to show she was interested :grin:. She was my best friend and chatted for a CPL hrs every day!!
All I got to say is fuck cancer!!! 3 weeks is no type of warning at least she wasn’t super ill for long:(
Mom will be my guiding light!!

21 Likes

My heart is saddened for your loss my friend, your guiding light will watch over you, with pride, always living on in your heart and soul :green_heart:

5 Likes

Damn hoppie, sorry for your loss brother! That really sucks!! Sounds like you had a great relationship with your mom and she should have been proud of your mad skills! I’m really sorry for your loss!!

6 Likes

Tks brother :pray: really appreciate it :100:! & I swear I feel her and can almost hear her advice

5 Likes

I’m so sorry tor your loss hoppy. I’m sure she is giving you advice and listening to you even now. If there’s anything I can do to help please let me know. Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way. :heart:

5 Likes

TKS so much :heart:! Ya I called her about every detail of my life, she really was my best friend. I called her any hr of the day, when I flower at night she stayed up during the night so we could talk more, when I work at day she slept at night.her world revolved around me really. She lived like she didn’t have money so she could leave me and my sister enough money to buy some land or at least a good chunk towards some. I plan to buy a acre or more and grow chicken and veggies and lots or reefer!! (Lots and lots haha) I know it’s what she would have wanted! I planned to move her in with me but she was just too sick to make it here but it’s where she called home and would love to be again !!

10 Likes

Tks :blush: you guys are just what I needed, this is the time of day I called her (as soon as I got up the first time) mornings will be rough for a while. I will forever miss that sweet voice always happy to hear from me any hr of the day

7 Likes

We are all saddened by your loss brother.
Moms seem to have a special connection.
I swear I still hear mine at times.
Truly a sad day.
:heart::pray::v:

6 Likes

So true @oldguy :100: we shared blood for 9 months and were housed inside them I guess it makes sense we sinced up in the process. TKS for chatting yd it sure helps to have ppl that care around, mom really wanted to meet you and thank you for being such a good friend! As awkward as it would have been as she lays on the compliments rather heavy you would have been deserving, you and our buddy drop everything to help me all too often and are also there to listen when I need to chat.you are like a older brother for sure ;):hugs::facepunch:

5 Likes

Your connection is soul deep,
Whenever you wish to hear your Mother, quiet your mind and listen to your heart, she will be with you always.
I truly believe this, my father died in my arms, when I was 15. I was a broken mess, until he came to me in a dream,
I have felt him beside my right shoulder ever sinse… Guiding and protecting me.

Much love brother :green_heart:

6 Likes

I truly think we are of the same cloth my friend, I often think I feel achilles brush against me since he passed.in a crunch I still feel my grandmother’s voice whisper in my ear.and I think your right best to quiet ones mind to hear the message and send as well.time is a fabric we are connected to the past and future, should be obvious we can send energy both back and beyond especially to ones we shared such a great connection with :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Honestly I expect some better luck in life now, I feel like I have a guardian angel out there lighting the path ahead

7 Likes

Definitely brother, I know my life has been saved on more than one occasion, by my Angel, I was very reckless and in enormous pain, used to do stupid immature things. But when I tuned my perception differently, things have always fallen into place for me,
I’m not boasting in any way, I have always had a blessed life. When I need money, it comes, when I needed friendship and actual, meaningful connection with people, I found these forums and all of you wonderfully, amazing, open minded, kind, loving human beings.

Words can’t express my appreciation enough… You all restore my faith in humanity on a daily basis…

Thanks for being YOU Hoppie :green_heart:

6 Likes

You as well my friend, you truly are admired I have so much respect for your persona and the words you share!! I look forward to the day you can come and visit me and @oldguy be great to have u over to the hoppie garden;)

5 Likes

I’m so sorry. My deepest condolences. I am crying now myself. I called and told my mother I love her.

9 Likes

Respect brother :facepunch: tks, moms are a gift!:heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Slym3r,
This is my favourite poem that reminds me… Now I’m crying too :pleading_face: tears of joy.

This would be an amazing gift, but alas if Canadian entry laws are half as tough as the US, my reckless days would prevent entry…
Due to my lengthy criminal record :innocent:

5 Likes

You can always get a pardon lol,if they want to give me one anyone that never hurt or stole from ppl can get one haha;)

5 Likes

I think I’ll print that up and add it to my memorial cabinet tks!

5 Likes

About that… I wasn’t always a pacifist, this guy owed me money for bud, which wasn’t mine… Anywho he turned up at my house when I wasn’t home, threatening my Mrs, saying I owed HIM money… Well even I couldn’t let that slide, so there’s a home invasion with grievous bodily harm in there somewhere. 2 counts, cause there was 2 guys trying to… Well you know :man_facepalming:
I was so angry when I was young…

5 Likes