Cheryl making more medicine!

Hello all!

Here’s what’s happen in my world…

I’ve got 15 seeds germinating. I’ve put RO water into my containers with 3-5 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide in each. I’ve got them on a heat mat but have 2 layers of towels between it and my little containers because these heat mats CAN overheat and cook your seeds.

I’ll leave them right there until I have at least 1/4" taproot, then into my ProMix HP soaked in Clonex Solution, drained thoroughly.

Should be tomorrow or the next day.

Here’s the lineup…

ILGM Bubblegum - 2
ILGM Blue Dream - 2
C99 - 1
ILGM Chemdawg - 2
ILGM - Purple Haze - 1
Sour Diesel - 1
ILGM Super Lemon Haze - 2
ILGM Skywalker - 2
Super Goo - 2

And so it begins again, lol

21 Likes

All excellent choices in my book :smile:

5 Likes

I just wanted to drop by and say Hi and that I made my profile!

11 Likes

Welcome @mattybear glad to have you here!

7 Likes

I’m sending all my good vibes maybe you will find some seriously potent ladies

4 Likes

f1fc11e840db1dec6478165f576064bae547f50d

I’m thrilled you’re along for the ride and setup your profile, lol! I did here also, but truthfully, “at home” I think I still haven’t. Guess maybe I should.

Thanks! Sounds like you’re a mostly sativa type guy, eh? What’s your favorite strain, do you have one?

If things go like usual, seems I can’t grow anything less :kissing_heart: I love growing from seeds with good genetics!

5 Likes

Hey girl ur up late lol ,u must b on the west coast are you? My fav seed strains are anything from grandaddy pk and the ultimate from Dutch passion and Blackwater.

4 Likes

The ultimate tastes like lime skittles!!! Verry unique

4 Likes

I am, I live in Albuquerque, NM. Are you close?

Haven’t tried any of those except I do finally have some Granddaddy Purp seeds so maybe next go. I’ve got some Dutch Passion seeds also just can’t remember what, lol.

3 Likes

I live in Nova Scotia Canada unfortunately:(

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, not anywhere close! Beautiful there, though, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Sure is .but a bit slow to progress with some things. Luckily we are very accepting of cannabis.i live in a province with 18.7 % cannabis users .the highest in the country.

6 Likes

I used to think I was an indica guy, but over the last few years I’ve learned that I pretty much like the spectrum (indica, hybrid, sativa and everything between). My top two choices right now are Pink Gorilla (by Elev8gentics, not MoscaSeeds) and Strawberry Snow Cone (also by Elev8genetics).

6 Likes

Hell of a roster ,Cheryl !

4 Likes

May your journey be fulfilled with lovely green Ladies and May they free you from the dark side of behind the counter. With all them girls growing will Mike build another shed- hehehehe.

5 Likes

Elkabong lives on the east coast by me lol. He’s only about a 7-8 hr drive , I’ll c if he wants to come hang out for my crop lol, well some of it it usually takes me like a month lol

4 Likes

You would definitely have a wise grow mentor to help you! He has taught me a lot of what I know, he is very wise! Wish he would come hang at my grow too!

5 Likes

Hello Pom,
Hows your grow going? …