Chocolate for my sweet tooth

Hey all!

Looking for some chocolate Thai seeds if anyone has some to trade? Id also be interested in any chocolatey phenos from other strains if there’s no chocolate Thai around.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m still a hobbyist but I wasn’t aware that the Thai strain was still viable thought it was lost after the 70s but I could be totally wrong I’m sure this does not help but your post piqued my intrest

Well I did find this Snowhigh Chocolate Thai F3 - Strainly but I wanted to see if I could trade for it instead because the price is a bit high. Sure it’s worth it though

Hazeman’s Cocoa Puffs and Chocolate Thai F4 are up on DC Seed Exchange right now. I got a pack of each. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate the tip, you’re a local?

Nah. I’m in Muskogee, OK man. :slight_smile: I was on a watchlist for those strains and I got an email saying they were back in stock. I hopped over to DCSE and sure enough, got 1 pack of each. And you can’t beat $50 each man. :+1:

:guitar:

1 Like

Sure can’t, thanks again!

1 Like

I have Thai seeds… no chocolate.
They are regular seeds from “Seedsman”.
Willing to part with a few if you’re interested. I have 2 growing outside now. They are over my fence!

4 Likes

I ended up finding some but you do have my curiosity. Have you tried it yet? What kind of flavors/smell?

2 Likes

I have 2 in the garden now.
I’ll take pics in the morning @districtflora :green_heart:

3 Likes

Nice i can’t wait to see!

1 Like

No luck on the pics

Finally!!
Here are the pics @districtflora! I have taken the middle out twice. I can’t reach any higher… LOL

Sorry took so long… phone problems.

4 Likes

Good lord almighty! Those are some trees!

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 Thanks!!
Going to definitely Need a ladder! Lol!
This one is purple urkel, right at the gate!
Even tho they are outside… the smell is amazing!!

3 Likes

Well worth the wait on pics. amazing plants bobette

3 Likes

@mouse935 thank you!!:green_heart:

1 Like

Those are indeed some monsters, I want an update when it’s harvested!

2 Likes