Chucky's grow

Decided to take some clones and flip em in a few days before they get to big, gonna be using some jacks bloom next feeding

8 Likes

Jacks bloom I wanna say should be started a day or so before flip or on the day of flip to get the flower bosst started. This is from what I remember the guy telling me from jacks I talked to. It is kinda like bud ignitor in a way as it is supposed to amp up the bud sites and make for a better tree. Have u used it before??? I did once and used it totally wrong figured I use it the whole flower. Boy was I wrong it’ll give deficiencies like cra cra after 2 or so weeks using it. Potas or magnese one of the 2 was super bad. Havnt used it since I just go with jacks 3 part big bud bud if it or and bud candy with tribus and here and there I use recharge all in str8 coco no adding nothing but nutes ect. No perlite or anything.

6 Likes

Got 6 different strains going some hungrier than others lol, i feed 3.5 g jacks bloom for 2 wks then the 321 or 421 i use rainwater or ro and adjust for deficiencies

6 Likes

Flipped on the 20th feeding every 4 days about 1 gal.each jacks bloom, some dirty bird bud

10 Likes

Nice bud @chasfitter!

4 Likes

Thanks man some solid ganja

5 Likes

Beautiful!

4 Likes

Some nice solid looking frosty buds my friend. Excellent job. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Thanks @bigj

5 Likes

Hung hlg blackbird and uva light then put 3 260rspec on the other side average about 600ppfd

6 Likes

Roots busting out everywhere! getting the solo cups ready

6 Likes

Nice i have that same par meter. Works great.

4 Likes

Quick update 3 weeks since flip today alot of stretching going on jacks 4/2 and some fulvic

6 Likes

U doing and additive for bud development like big bud or flower fuel seems to do some pretty good work on plants making them frosty and fatter. Not super expensive either.

5 Likes

Got some flower fuel how much and how often? @Mark0427

4 Likes

I run it in flower with jacks can run it prly every feed. I don’t remember exactly what the container says. I use like half to a little bit .ore than half what they call for. @CoyoteCody runs it also maybe he can tell u what amounts and how often he uses it.

5 Likes

4 weeks old @PreyBird1 amnesia lemon, samo 78 and purple dawn

7 Likes

Mmmm amnesia lemon. Delicious cross. Lemon skunk taste right there. I enjoyed it so much! I had that strain alive for like 2 yrs.

6 Likes

Grabbed another hlg blackbird had 25% off a refurb with warranty sweet lights thanks @PreyBird1 5 weeks flowering

9 Likes

So far I havnt hear any bad news on any hlg lights ever all good news. Lol. I love them used blurples first grow and others talked me into better so hlg was always brought up I grabbed some and glad I did. Harvests r killer compared to the cheap blurples. And any knock off brand I’ve tried. So now I get
2x 135rspec
3x 260xl rsoec
1x scorp diablo first version of it
3x hlg uva30 bars
2x hlg 50w far red bulbs

Love em all

5 Likes