Chucky's grow

Growing some @PreyBird1 fine genetics, exotix and testing a couple others using roots organic original some silica, calmag and tribus, repotted from 1gal

to 3 gal. Bags about a week ago, probably use jacks 321when roots org.is depleted using infinity pro controller vpd set 0.8 all comments welcome

10 Likes

I did @PreyBird1s Amnesia Lemon & Runtz and Monkey Slapz outdoors this year. Both are great plants! I also did Exotics Yikes, also a great plant. Good luck!

7 Likes

Thanks looking forward to trying @PreyBird1 genetics heard a lot of great reviews of them!

7 Likes

Nice. I’m sure the genetics r gonna be fire I don’t follow vod stuff too scientific for me. I do pH that’s all. Hell I never kept notes on anything basically go with the feel and hope for the best. So far so good and they seem to get better each run. I’ll be watching as I just won some seeds from @PreyBird1 and gonna get them dropped not long after I receive them. Get half way thru this run and start them up.

10 Likes

I sent you (2) of my newer strains.

10 Likes

Awesome. Ant wait to see what it is.

8 Likes

The Amnesia Lemon & Runtz got colorful outdoors.

9 Likes

That is a good looking plant, love the colors!

8 Likes

Wow. She’s a looker for sure. Nice job. Wish I could make my rooms pull colors like this. Lol. I’m shooting for it this run got the ac all ready and wanting to run. Lol.

7 Likes

@sdoyle Awesome colors looking like she loves the outdoors!

6 Likes

Thank you @chasfitter, @Mark0427 and @nacho151!

5 Likes

1 week since repot all seems well, monkey slapz got some purple stems going on and some leaf twisting don’t know if i got ph problem or something else any ideas? Pots should need feeding today

only giving silica, calmag, photosynthesis plus and tribus

6 Likes

When u water water a nice amount of runoff and see what the outcome of the soil is I’m betting it’s gonna be in the 5s for pH. Let like half cup drip out then catch enough to get a reading from the meter there is no significant heat change or light change at one big time is there to cause this?? If not I’d lean towards a low soil pH possibly high but I’m saying low as mine looked similar and had a mad low pH issue. I’m in coco run at 5.8 and the pot I had issue with was like a 4.6 on runoff. If this is the case on the next feed bump the pH up if u run 6.5 now run it 6.8 or a bit higher to boost the soil pH some. It’ll help absorb what’s needed also being in the pH area of absorption

6 Likes

Hey @Mark0427 my lights are at 400 ppfd at 24" 77 degrees 60% humidity using roots organic original, went in at 6.5 runoff 5.9 rest of plants are fine but monkey slapz no like lol, next watering going in 6.8 thanks man

7 Likes

Yeah if that’s soil u wanna water at 6.8 6.9 all the time unless u have a higher pH then lower to fix. Usually soil 6.8 is best suited as it allows most all nutes to be absorbed the right way. I’m sure they have some dry additive u can top feed to help raise the ph but I’d stick to what’s known. Lol. Hope she bounces back good for ya.

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 amnesia lemon got some big ass solar panels!

8 Likes

Trimming @PreyBird1’s Amnesia Lemon & Runtz as we speak.

6 Likes

Looking yummy :yum:

4 Likes

Those need more food. There not dark green enough what are you feeding them? And how often? And how far is that light above them? Any idea maybe what the par is?

6 Likes

Repotted week ago from 1 gal to 3 gal using just roots organic original, feeding with silica, 3ml calmag and photosynthesis plus about 200 ppms feed light is around 400 ppfd 20-24" canopy using this meter

5 Likes