Claybourne co and brent Barnes money hungry corporation

What do you guys think about claybourne with millions of dollars in capital. Too cheap to hire professional trimmers and choose to hire agencies to not pay taxes nor a proper trimmer’s salary. Or what about when I over heard brent say this. “ we need to start treating these people rite. And need to stop taking advantage or these hard workers” Or what about when I told brent about the agency giving bad checks and he just ignored me and stated laughing and went in to his office. A couple weeks later me and everyone that brought up the concern about the taxes and the bad checks got fired.

I hope the rite people read this. And light gets Shed to this greedy Canabis company known as “CLAYBOURNE CO” . I hope the proper professionals read this post and have the right connections that will make claybourne co and Brent Barnes. Realize that doing everything he knows including hurting people financially by hiring agencies he knows won’t pay there employees or give bad checks all to save a couple thousands so he makes a couple thousand a isn’t right.

(Reparations for past fired employees that spoke up for those that didn’t have the courage to and were intimidated by Brent and his team.???)