Clean 1:1 CBD Genetics Needed

I spent my early formative years in Tacoma, WA then the rest in Mccord Bend, MO. The latter being a small village or ghetto deep in Ozark’s country. This drastic difference in cultures made me into who I am today. The west coast cannabis culture stayed with me while I immersed myself in the black market industry in the south. Needless to say this was a rough path to follow. Hiding from the law and being discriminated against on a regular basis desensitizes you to things I never want to be a part of again.

I have 20 years of experience with cannabis in general. Spent 3 months as a budtender, then 9 months as a shift supervisor at a recreational dispensary. Currently I am working as a trimmer at a small but high quality producer in Seattle. This is just how I pay my bills though. My true destiny lies in genetics and pheno hunting. My time in the legal side of things has been amazing but also concerning. I am concerned about the lack or respect for preserving older strains and more importantly the cannabis culture I love so much.

Anyways, sorry about the long introduction. I really want to start a 1:1 CBD indoor grow. (I am limited by WA state regs until I can snag an I502 license or find a partner willing to join forces). Looking for suggestions on where to get some good seeds in the Seattle/Tacoma area.

5 Likes

Seattle Chronic Seeds have excellent genetics and a ton of various strains @fist-ninja. Lots of cbd and cbg genetics.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I live about an hour South of you (lived in Oklahoma before that, so I totally know how you feel about the Ozark’s area …). Good luck with your goals with the 1:1 CBD!! And, thanks for asking about seeds in the area, as I may be looking for some in the next year or so. Anyway, welcome!!

3 Likes

Hi @fist-ninja

Welcome to GN and thank you for your introduction. Check out GN’s seed resources page with listings of good seedbanks. I see Crop King has 1:1 strains in the dozen!!

3 Likes

Premium seed market.
They grow all their own seeds and they are not far from you. They also have some of the least expensive seeds that I have found. They make all their own. I have a plant going now from them that is supposed to be a one to one and it is called lemon thunder. It’s a leggy beautiful plant. It appears to be sativa leaning but I’m not sure. Anyways you can go online and check them out.
Good luck✌🏼

4 Likes

#runstoseepremiumseedmarket … lol … the other place prices were a bit out of my range. Yikes.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! Sorry it took me so long to reply. I am extremely busy between working at a high end farm in Seattle while also building my own business.

2 Likes