Cleaning your used Mason jars

Haha it’s a good thing she won’t be seeing it. You have enough work to do let alone have to worry about dishes

5 Likes

I was 17, my parents were on vacation. I was living the “parents are out of town” dream. I left my bong on the dining room table when I went to work. When I got home, my parents came home 3 days early. They put my bong on the floor in the middle of my bedroom and they never said a thing about it. I’m not sure they even knew what it was. That story still makes my sister laugh because they were visiting her in Colorado, and they said nothing about her greenhouse full of weed. This was way back in the 70s. LOL!

6 Likes

Get yourself a cheap bottle brush. Dump liberal amount of alcohol in like the others suggested, give em a shake and decent brushing with the alcohol. Then recycle the alcohol and wash them in dawn. Should be gtg.

5 Likes

Lol oh boy I can imagine the story you could have came up with if they asked you what it was LOL my mom found my weed one time when I was younger, it was dirt weed so I didn’t care, and she made me watch as she flushed it down the toilet and I just stood there it was no loss to me LOL that was it we never spoke of it after that day again

8 Likes

I’m definitely going to give it a go. I don’t know why I didn’t think of rubbing alcohol before that. Lol I’m a stoner that’s why :laughing:

9 Likes

A tsp of table salt and some nail polish remover and give er a shake. Best method I’ve found so far

4 Likes

Nail polish remover don’t stay with the jar? Or does it evaporate off pretty good?

4 Likes

Goes away for me. That’s how I clean my bongs and all my glass. Cuts through resin and reclaim like a champ

2 Likes

Well I def have some of that laying around :wink: and I have a few empty jars to try all this on LOL I’ve been busy :dash::dash:

3 Likes

Figured you had nail polish remover lol

1 Like

I made the mistake when I was a teenager of cleaning my glass pipe with pinesol… Lord did it burn my lungs LOL :crazy_face::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Acetone, the main ingredient in nail polish remover is water soluble, and occurs naturally in animals and plants, and should wash out completely.

In high doses it is toxic.

~MacG

6 Likes

Thank you MacG!

4 Likes

I usually just use acetone for my bong water, that way I never have to clean it.

5 Likes

Wow that’s brilliant!

5 Likes

Bahahaha that was a joke

5 Likes

Lol yeah I know Sick Kid :yum::stuck_out_tongue:

I think Kid needs two D’s

Sick Kidd there that looks better :grin:

6 Likes

Just making sure Miss ILES!!! :wink::yum:

4 Likes

That’s what she said