Clone/propagator tent

I am looking for a small grow tent that is approximately 30 Inches high. The gorilla grow tent is either just to small or to high to fit in the space I have.

Anybody know one that would have a height close to that ? the width and depth I have quite a bit of flex to fit.

4 Likes

Will this work for you?

https://growershouse.com/onedeal-grow-mini-clone-box-25-x-25-x-22-in-68-x-68-x-56cm

Or this one?

5 Likes

The first one is a bit to low at 24" high, and the second is just to high :slight_smile:

I have max 31" height, which seems to be a not very common dimension in grow tent heights

4 Likes

I use a 24x24x48 that I set on a table for my cloning machine. Good luck finding one that is short enough for you. Or you could always build a box with a door on it to fit your requirements.

3 Likes

My wife will murder me if a propose a tent on her desk in the office :slight_smile: under the desk I barely get away with it. I will keep searching and otherwise will have to create something custom.

4 Likes

Ask for permission afterwards and just pretend its not there for an hour or so. And then act bewildered that a tent is there, and weirded out how it got there. That might work. Maybe @PreyBird1 can give some advice., he has stayed married for many years. :rofl:

5 Likes

Can u get a 30x30 tent like 5 or 6 feet tall and lay it on its side unless u do massive lst 30 inches is a short area.to try and grow in when most pots r almost half that height so cut that 30 in half atleast and that’s how tall it plant can get prolly at tallest about 15 inches or so less if the light hangs lower than the tent wall. For such a small area I’d say possibly get foam board like 1 inch thick and .Ake u a wall out of the foam and tape it to existing walls to make urself a small corner in a room or closet. Saves buying a tent easy to remove and wipe tape off walls and continue on with the day. Lol. As long as u r not running a inline fan that will suck the foam off the walls I believe u can do this with some foam and tape in a closet or wherever needed.

5 Likes

The tent would just be to a get a few weeks head start on the next grow… I have a 4X4 and I figured if start seeds or clones 4-6 weeks before harvest (counting for 2 weeks of drying) it gives me a bit of a head start. I do have 4X2 AC infinity tent extra that would be ideal to setup (as I have the light, fans and everything to setup a 2nd tent), but I just don’t have enough space in the spare bedroom…

4 Likes

Search 3d printer tents and see what u come up with. They have some pretty small ones like 2x2x2

Chuanke Small Grow Tent for Aerogarden Hydroponics Growing System Indoor 20"x14"x22"High Reflective Mylar Leak-Proof of Light 600D Oxford Fabric for Indoor Plant

Smallest one I see otherwise it would be ed printer tents and those look to have a clear front window u would have to drape a black towel over at night or whatever if that was what it boiled down to.

4 Likes