Clone shippers - lets ship em out!

Ok im sending @ultrapuff one of my Best cuts Of Slapz. Off the Best plant#1 But its already rooted! And its a 2nd generation.

1. Clone shipper 3.0 stealth.
  2. A rooted cut.

3. Shipping media. Promix Hp.

We better wait to ship it. Need more climate adjustment time.
22 Likes

So awesome :astonished::astonished:

4 Likes

This is so cool! Are they then shipped in a box?

4 Likes

Yes in normal shipping zoommmm.

4 Likes

Watch a YouTube on the dude that came up with those clones shippers, lol led light in that :+1:t2:

4 Likes

http://www.cloneshipperunit.com
Yep there cool.

7 Likes

Sold in qty of 24 says. From that web site anyways I’ve seen them by the single many places :+1:t2:

5 Likes

So cool but so expensive! I guess when you really wanna share genetics this is the way to do it though.

5 Likes

Im going to update the thread later. But it will be in my very first post as an edit. This way it reads as one post instead of spreading it out.

6 Likes

Damnnn… Im super excited about that clone bro… Many thanks I will def nurture it. And hoard it for the grows too come. Hope I can make it look nice like you did… Dude… Super stoked! It means alot! :facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3:

6 Likes

Never too expensive for what you love right! :joy: My baby needs the most best of caress… Lol

6 Likes

I already have 2 clone shippers in my inventory. Lol yes i maintain an inventory. I like things that can be re-used re-built.

7 Likes

Hahaha… Bro… You’re probably just like me… Im hella ocd!

4 Likes

Yes if i need it and i dont have it already in my stock. That irritates me like none other.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Ok she off and running.
@ultrapuff
Zip tied sealed and rolling.

5 Likes

That is so bad ass! Gosh I really like that. Her hone waits! :facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

The dried leaf tips were my fault. I should have let the clone acclimate a little more. Because the cloner humidity dome makes the leaves dry quickly. Mission accomplished :+1::+1::pray:

8 Likes

Ever figure out if u can change the batteries?
Also did you use Rockwool then soil over it?

3 Likes

I found this because I was going to ask if it was rechargeable. In the questions this company says the batteries can be replaced but doesn’t say how.
https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/replacement-led-for-clone-shipper-product-10554.php

4 Likes