CLONES and back to the forum

Alright guys been a while but I’m back. The room has gone through huge changes. I will update y’all later when I get off of work. Untill then here’s some pictures. Glad to be back

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 how you been man?

4 Likes

Nice now i can respond. Ive been doing ok. How are things for you friend. Ive been doing a few clones.

13 Likes

Hell yeah man roots lookin killer. I’ve been good. Added some new strains to the room this season. Now I’m doing ice cream cake, ice cream cake #2, GMO, MOCHI, platinum og, jade og, legend og, peanut butter breath, tangie pineapple and mizer. I will try to up load pictures of each clone

5 Likes

MOCHI

14 Likes

ICC #2

10 Likes

GMO

10 Likes

ICC

12 Likes

Following along. Welcome back!!

2 Likes

that is awesome @cooperm. Im still breeding and making crosses also.

This time around im going to be making my strains femanized.

10 Likes

Hi @cooperm , looks like a seriously nice clone setup you have there, look at those leaves, roots!!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Here’s some ICC been busy still trying to get this all updated

2 Likes

Man breath taking clones as usual.

2 Likes

Wish i was close to you. Id be like bring me a snip!

1 Like

Really starting to learn GMO

6 Likes

I think you told me but how come theres pearlite under the trays? Is it wet?

1 Like

I use perlite to lift the cubes/skeletons above the tray. So the roots still have room for growth and don’t come in contact with the “plastic” trays. This helps me hold my clones longer for sales and also helps keep them growing healthy and preventing root lock. I used to spray the perlite with WP mykos. It was helping for a while but went away from it once in noticed a nicer white color and thicker roots.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Here’s some GMO in a cup

1 Like