8 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

Its the clone god!

4 Likes

Damn i missed ya. Usually im on when you pop in. Anyways nice work Dr. Clone. :lab_coat::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Hey man I don’t know exactly what’s going on in this forum cuz I haven’t really read too far into it but if you have those clones for sale I would like to buy a couple just cuz they’re beautiful I already took out more than I should have I have like 38 plants f****** going right now it was a few other friends house I gave and I ain’t away and then six away yesterday LOL but I always love a good clone or 2… thanks Michael

1 Like

This isn’t a sales site.

4 Likes

I do agree with you tho those are some beutiful clones and would love to get my hands on a some gangster cuts from pheno hunted beutys… @dankstar420 hey food for thought there is a private message feature to this site which is awsome not to tell you how to circumvent no no but alot of unnessecary info could be posted to the world in. Public for everyone to see …its for everyone’s safety brother :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been told so you think you could walk me through how to private message you LOL

1 Like

What’s up growers long time no see

1 Like

Might be starting up my own farm in the next coming months keep eyes out

3 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Who got the runtz

3 Likes