CLONES and back to the forum

Here’s some platinum og don’t think I’ve showed you guys this one yet. Just recently got it in from Humboldt. Been at 100% success rate so far. Been pumping the room with it lately

6 Likes

Nice work literally.

5 Likes

Im jealous of his work. Makes it look beautiful!

6 Likes

Yes hes got a really. Fun job.

3 Likes

2 in 1 what can be better? I’ve been adding an extra 5 to my trays to complete 55 clones per tray. Hack to maintain perfect success rate? Maybe lol. Also buyers been loving it getting the extra percent.

4 Likes

Nice free ones awesome. Id come buy a couple clones if i was legal. :drooling_face:

1 Like

JADE OG 15 days

5 Likes

Wonderful. Im going to leave mine in longer. I lowered the water temp and took my dome off. Makin slow roots to buy some time lol.

Im not ready for these for another week.

3 Likes

What water temps are you doing?

3 Likes

I bring it down to 66-69 degrees and it slows down growth a lot. 68 this morning.

2 Likes

I can get as slow as 30 days with micro roots. I notice the roots do not stretch when colder.

2 Likes

Some Jack Herer/ Girl Scout Cookies and some G13

5 Likes

Some tall ladies there nice. How long have they been rooted?

2 Likes

@preybird I’m at the same. I’ve always done 65-69. I do raise temps when I first rinse and pre soak cubes.

2 Likes

Got me thinking. Because Currently we dip every tray into the feed. But I have always used normal temp water in my 55 gal drums for feed. Ph and ppm corrected of course. I kinda wanna try out heating that feed up a little bit.

2 Likes

GMO

5 Likes

Ill take it. Pass it here please. Lol i wish.

2 Likes

Secret room adventures.

TS #1

6 Likes

SFK M1

5 Likes

KA 3

7 Likes